No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't really blow anything out of anywhere. I made a simple response to what Festa asked and I believe it to be accurate. It's just how things work here.
    --------------------
    But yeah, I don't like one guy being laughed at and called a joke and unworthy of trust sometimes only for the opposite to happen for the sake of "reporting news"
    Last edited by Beef; 12-02-2011, 02:41 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Anyone else think $108 mil over six years is a bit too much?

Comment

• joecapMARLINS joe capozzi
        Big question is whether Reyes wants to leave New York. But #Marlins apparently trying to force an answer today or tomorrow
        twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
          But yeah, I don't like one guy being laughed at and called a joke and unworthy of trust sometimes only for the opposite to happen for the sake of "reporting news"
          Has the person who is posting most of those links been saying he's a joke?
          poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Valid View Post
            Anyone else think $108 mil over six years is a bit too much?
            nope

Comment

• It's a little too much. He's been worth about 4.3 WAR per year over the last six years, so he basically has to match that over the course of the contract to be worth it.
              poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                Has the person who is posting most of those links been saying he's a joke?
                Not sure, bobs. I don't really think that's the only relevant question if you want to do the thing where you start asking questions to slowly get to some sort of righteous point.

Comment

• SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman
                  #marlins and #mets both believe jose reyes will give the #mets chance before signing elsewhere. mets still waiting to hear.
                  twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
                    Not sure, bobs. I don't really think that's the only relevant question if you want to do the thing where you start asking questions to slowly get to some sort of righteous point.
                    All MH has been doing is posting what Bowden has said without comment, regardless of whether it's positive or negative towards the Marlins. So I'm not sure why you're doing this right now.

If other people want to respond however they want, that's one thing, but I don't see what's wrong with MH just posting what he finds.
                    poop

Comment

• Doing what right now? I'm just responding to you, bob.

Comment

• JimBowdenESPNxm JIM BOWDEN
                        I love the passion coming from the Marlins front office after closing on Bell...Reyes should accept offer if they get to 6yrs 100m today
                        twitter

Comment

• I hate you Reyes, but the moment you sign with us, I will welcome you with open arms.
                          This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                          Edmonton Ice Bats
                          2007 Teal League Wildcard
                          2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                          2010 Teal League Wildcard
                          2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

• JimBowdenESPNxm JIM BOWDEN
                            Reyes needs to be sensitive to the Pride of Loria & Beinfest...they've never been afraid to walk away from a deal...ask Valentine and Uggla
                            twitter

Comment

• Bowden is making my head hurt

Comment

• He's busy

Comment

Working...
                                X