• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put out for Joe's

Comment

• ah yes, the famous Joe's BLT

Comment

• I want to see the Marlins room. I imagine it's orange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
          I want to see the Marlins room. I imagine it's orange.
          most likely renting it from the fins, so having aqua in it too

Comment

• @SI_JonHeyman: #mets holding out reyes hope. theyd do $80M/5 yrs., wont go 6/7 yrs. marlins 1st bid was 75-90M, depending on source.
            /Twitter

Comment

• The Mets making that kind of offer is obviously a ruse

Comment

• @SI_JonHeyman: #marlins people feeling somewhat optimistic about reyes. dynamic player. but atl, phil, sf seem out, mil, det iffy.
                /Twitter

Comment

• This just in: The Miami Marlins are actively pursuing nearly every big-name free agent this offseason. Heath Bell is the latest name, but All-Star shortstop Jose Reyes has been connected with the Marlins for quite a while in rumors. And sources have told CBSSports.com's Scott Miller that the Marlins are optimistic they will land Reyes and are simply waiting on his decision. "Hopes are high," according to sources with knowledge of the team's thinking. And it's not just the Marlins themselves thinking this way.

"Everyone seems to think Reyes is the right fit for the Marlins," a baseball source told Miller.

Not only is the fit right, but the level of interest and ability to sign Reyes seem to have dwindled the number of potential landing spots. Jon Heyman reports that the Braves, Giants and Phillies are out while the Tigers and Brewers seem "iffy." Danny Knobler of CBSSports.com says the Tigers are out barring any late intervention by owner Mike Ilitch. Also, Knobler says the Brewers are out unless there's a huge change in plans.

So that basically leaves the Marlins and Mets, right? There aren't really many other teams left looking for a shortstop.

Reyes, 28, is a four-time All-Star. He won the NL batting title in 2011 (.337) while leading the majors with 16 triples and adding a .384 on-base percentage, 39 steals and 101 runs. He averaged 158 games played per season in 2005-08, but has since not played more than 133 in a season due mostly to leg injuries.
                  Sources: Marlins 'optimistic' on landing Reyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                    The Mets making that kind of offer is obviously a ruse
                    I would suggest you get some new material, but since you and the other 9 posters on this forum are enjoying this one so much........carry on

Oh Btw, saw what Madsen said. There are 9 people in the world who dont think the Marlins are doing this for PR. All reside at soflacocksuckers.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ....J.... View Post
                      I would suggest you get some new material, but since you and the other 9 posters on this forum are enjoying this one so much........carry on

Oh Btw, saw what Madsen said. There are 9 people in the world who dont think the Marlins are doing this for PR. All reside at soflacocksuckers.com
                      You of all people are telling someone to get some new material?

Seriously; why do you even bother watching sports?

Comment

• Originally posted by ....J.... View Post

You sir are the dumbest human being on the face of this earth.

Comment

• ....J.... makes me long for the days of kingzfan.

Also, if Reyes and the rest of the FAs think the Marlins are just doing this for PR, why the hell would they even bother visiting the stadium? Just to get free food? You seriously cannot be that much of a moron.

Comment

• It's all about getting free crabs.

Comment

• Why the hell didn't we think of this before?!

Festa, how soon can we change the name of this website to soflacocksuckers.com?

Comment

• It would actually probably attract more members.

Comment

Working...
                                X