No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing you posted an article quoting the exact article the person before you posted
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• that must be why mh didn't post it

Comment

• Brendan_Tobin Brendan Tobin
        Frisaro on @ZaslowShow: Jose Reyes really likes Miami, won't jump at official offer but doesn't seem like there's a big market for Reyes
        twitter

Comment

• The lower we get him for, the more there is for Pujols
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

• Some stuff on Hanley talking about Reyes:

As the Marlins' courtship of Jose Reyes enters its second month, it remains unclear what the addition of Reyes would mean for Hanley Ramirez. As of late October, the team reportedly still hadn't spoken with Ramirez about a position change, and according to one source, he is opposed to moving. Ramirez seemed to cede some authority to the team while attending a winter league game last Wednesday, telling Caribe Multimedia, "I am the Marlins' shortstop... As of now, I'm the shortstop. Jose Reyes is a quality player, and he would be welcome on the team if we sign him. But in this case, the front office has the last word." Ramirez's claim to the six-hole is tempered in the immediate future by his recovery from shoulder surgery, which he admitted could cause him to miss some of Spring Training.

Comment

• I just posted a new article here in regards to Reyes and the other offers we've made to free agents. Check it out since I can't post it in here.

Comment

• I'm hearing rumblings that Jose Reyes will be in Miami on Thursday. Trying to confirm Stay tuned ... #Marlins
                Joecapz twitter

Comment

• I checked with the tribe of Matts (me, Hugg, MH, Wilson) and we agree...

this sounds like a ruse

Comment

• I'm waiting for Matt FIP's take on the matter.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• he will not be asked at this juncture

Comment

• Tremendo Ruse.

Comment

• Chewie

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewie View Post
                            I'm waiting for Matt FIP's take on the matter.
                            He's been shunned.

Comment

• Mainge.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• It is possible that he just likes going to Miami

Comment

Working...
                                X