No announcement yet.

Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why it's his logo and he's better than us.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
      No. Everyone is just flipping out over every single tiny rumor. This is the Hot Stove League season. Rumors run rampant this time of the year.

And, Beef, I never said we wouldn't get anyone. I just think everyone needs to calm down and remember that a lot of misinformation starts flying this time of the year.
      Mibs, we know.

Also, Mibs, PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT YOU TEND TO LIVE IN A COMPLETE FANTASY WORLD. So, please, we don't need it from you.

Comment

No. Everyone is just flipping out over every single tiny rumor. This is the Hot Stove League season. Rumors run rampant this time of the year.
        BECAUSE IT'S FUN
        poop

Comment

• Way too much dick talk in the Jose Reyes thread, it's not like he's David Wright.
          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

And, Beef, I never said we wouldn't get anyone. I just think everyone needs to calm down and remember that a lot of misinformation starts flying this time of the year.
            Yeah, we should all sit here quietly until someone actually signs. What do you think the purpose of forums like these are for? Of course people are going to talk about that stuff. I think you are ignoring the fact that the majority here are smart enough to take reports with a grain of salt but you seem set on being upset every time someone posts a rumor to discuss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
              Yeah, we should all sit here quietly until someone actually signs. What do you think the purpose of forums like these are for? Of course people are going to talk about that stuff. I think you are ignoring the fact that the majority here are smart enough to take reports with a grain of salt but you seem set on being upset every time someone posts a rumor to discuss it.
              This.

Comment

• These forums are obviously to make up weird and illogical excuses as to why Volstad sucks. Didn't you guys get the memo?

Comment

• Yeah, Uncle Fester is spot-on here. I mean, how are we supposed to explain his shelling next year when we play under the roof of Marlins Ballpark? We really should start on this analysis already.
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

• They turn on the AC when he pitches, of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
                      Yeah, Uncle Fester is spot-on here. I mean, how are we supposed to explain his shelling next year when we play under the roof of Marlins Ballpark? We really should start on this analysis already.
                      I am reporting that an unconfirmed jOOj has attributed those struggles to his face.

Comment

• I hear they're going to keep the windows open even when it rains, causing some to get on him and only him during starts. Video evidence will verify this.
                        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                        - Daft

Comment

• Funcle also confirmed it, he's an admin on that SoFlaMarlins.com that breaks all the top scoops.
                          There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Unconfirmed report says I am the Alpha Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Festa A. Arthur View Post
                              These forums are obviously to make up weird and illogical excuses as to why Volstad sucks. Didn't you guys get the memo?
                              Volstad has nothing to do with this but, of course, that's what everyone jumps to because it's me posting it.

I have no problem with the rumors and people talking about what the team would look like. It's just everyone getting all giddy and jumping up and down thinking that the Marlins are playing fantasy baseball and are going to sign Pujols, Reyes, Buerhle, Madson and still somehow have money left over add another pitcher. We're not the Yankees.

Comment

• Mibs, please point to the person who thinks we are going to sign all four.

Comment

Working...
                                X