X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever says it first wins

Comment

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
      Their outta be some guys with less double duties since there is no NBA.
      Can't speak for Sentinel, but the Herald recently lost our Dolphins beat to NFL.com, so everyone's had to chip in there.
      poop

Comment

• SoFlaMarlins.com exclusive.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
          It might not be true, but it's gotta be close, no? Why would someone on MLB Network radio just say that?
          Because if it turns out he's wrong, he can say there was a snag on a detail.
          poop

Comment

• @SI_JonHeyman: RT @SurfingTheMets: Reyes' agent RT @ChrisLeible: Won a softball dh today, clinched 1st seed (22-2) Enjoying the #nfl. Not much else going on #verynormalsunday
            /Twitter

How's that for a source. Reyes' agent has spent all day playing softball.

Comment

• EyeOnBaseball Eye on Baseball
              Report of Jose Reyes to Marlins remains unconfirmed @ScottMCBSSports sources say deal btwn Reyes and Marlins are NOT completed.
              --------------------
              ScottMCBSSports Scott Miller
              No, Reyes and the Marlins do not have a deal. Any other report is untrue. I've talked to people who know. Go back to football.
              Last edited by MiamiHomer; 11-13-2011, 04:57 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• mibs just sourced on that one guy's face

Comment

• Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                  /Twitter

How's that for a source. Reyes' agent has spent all day playing softball.
                  You seem to take delight into these reports being wrong.

Comment

• Mibs wants us to come up empty this offseason so she can "I told you so."

Comment

• Originally posted by Festa A. Arthur View Post
                      Mibs wants us to come up empty this offseason so she can "I told you so."
                      A confirmed source has told me that I will likely be caps locking at least one SUCK OUR DICK MIBS this offseason.

Comment

• You'll be hearing from her attorney ( CC ) if you do that.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• ScottMCBSSports Scott Miller
                          No, Reyes and the Marlins do not have a deal. Any other report is untrue. I've talked to people who know. Go back to football.

Comment

• No. Everyone is just flipping out over every single tiny rumor. This is the Hot Stove League season. Rumors run rampant this time of the year.

And, Beef, I never said we wouldn't get anyone. I just think everyone needs to calm down and remember that a lot of misinformation starts flying this time of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jOOj View Post
                              ( CC )
                              That looks like the boobs of a cartoon character not facing the audience straight-on

Comment

• I've only been here a short while, so perhaps my psychological acumen isn't all that refined, but it sure strikes me as if this Mibs character is in desperate need of some :lomo

Comment

Working...
                                X