Marlins Sign Jose Reyes to 6 year, $106 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beef View Post
    So Dino Costa is the real name of the guy that Ramp twitterwarred?
    No, that was the 14 yr old blogger.

Comment

• fm21?

Comment

• MM21.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar View Post
          A lot of this may be the local guys trying to protect their turf.
          Our guys have turf? They have not covered this like others would have.

Comment

• GET OFF MA LAWN!
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Festa A. Arthur View Post
              Our guys have turf? They have not covered this like others would have.
              I meant their eagerness to RT the MLB Network walking back the story. But you're right, this offseason so far has been showing their inability to cover the team off for all to see.
              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
              - Daft

Comment

• I think the only person in the world who is a bigger wet blanket than mibs re: the Marlins is Juan Rodriguez.

Of course, he's a journalist, so it makes sense that he would be.
                poop

Comment

• Jose Reyes and the Marlins have not agreed to contact terms, according to Joe Capozzi of The Palm Beach Post.

Capozzi cited a Marlins team source. Dino Costa of SiriusXM reported Sunday evening that Reyes had agreed to terms with the Marlins and Jorge Sedano of 790 AM The Ticket in Miami followed with a report that a deal was almost completed. But Capozzi is a far more reliable source. We'd expect Reyes to visit more teams before agreeing to a contract. The dynamic 28-year-old posted a .337/.384/.493 slash line in 2011 and is expected to draw a contract worth more than $100 million.
                  c/o Rotoworld.com
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    I think the only person in the world who is a bigger wet blanket than mibs re: the Marlins is Juan Rodriguez.

Of course, he's a journalist, so it makes sense that he would be.
                    He is Mibs go to reporter for a reason. That guy doesn't believe anything positive will happen for the Marlins.

Comment

I meant their eagerness to RT the MLB Network walking back the story. But you're right, this offseason so far has been showing their inability to cover the team off for all to see.
                      In their defense, everyone at the Herald and Sentinel are pulling double duty, covering numerous sports, and not just their beats. This isn't like the old days, when seasons ended and beat reporters still focused on their beats.

I don't disagree with your larger point, just showing why they might be worse than usual now.
                      poop

Comment

• Originally posted by jOOj View Post
                        c/o Rotoworld.com
                        I think everyone here would disagree with Roto's assertion that Capozzi is the best source of the three.
                        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                        - Daft

Comment

• There outta be some guys with less double duties since there is no NBA.

Also, yeah, morose mibsy loves JuanSee
                          Last edited by Beef; 11-13-2011, 04:55 PM. Reason: eek there their

Comment

I think everyone here would disagree with Roto's assertion that Capozzi is the best source of the three.
                            I think he's certainly a better source than Sedano, and I've never heard of the other guy.
                            poop

Comment

• Sedano also had that dubious report on Thursday.

Comment

• It might not be true, but it's gotta be close, no? Why would someone on MLB Network radio just say that?

Comment

Working...
                                X