X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until it's on Twitter, didn't happen.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I found out that it was being reported on radio through twitter!

Comment

• Technicality.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Jose Reyes has agreed to terms with the Miami Marlins, according to Dino Costa of SiriusXM.
          Terms haven't been disclosed, though we know Miami made a pair of large offers to Reyes and Albert Pujols over the last week. Jorge Sedano of 790 AM The Ticket in Miami reported earlier that Reyes signing with the Marlins is "almost a done deal." Both reports haven't been backed by the club's beat writers -- yet. Reyes was seeking a Carl Crawford-type deal (seven years, $142 million). If the reports are indeed true, Hanley Ramirez would likely shift to third base next season. Reyes is coming of an impressive .337/.384/.493 campaign with the Mets.
          Who/what the hell is Dino Costa? It's a New York based radio show from what I understand.

Comment

• EheSedano

Comment

• Cool

Comment

• joecapMARLINS joe capozzi
                #Marlins source tells me Jose Reyes is NOT a Miami Marlin

Comment

• Dino Costa began entered the radio business back in 1997, when he took an entry level position at the age of 33, becoming the lead play-by-play broadcaster for a Houston Astros affiliate in the Class A Midwest League.
                  Dino has done talk radio in various markets, including two tours of duty in the great state of West Virginia, in Huntington,and in Wheeling. Additionally he has hosted his own radio shows in places like Jacksonville, Florida, and Denver, Colorado, where he broadcast a state wide radio show concurrent with hosting his own television sports show on FSN Rocky Mountain (Raw Sports With Dino Costa) -- and was an in-studio post-game show personality for Colorado Rockies telecasts on FSN.
                  The World Wide Dino Costa Radio Experience has been a part of Sirius XM's Mad Dog Radio since October 2009.
                  Both from Wikipedia on who he is
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

• Dino Costa and his co-host, they be talking sports. c/o Twitter.
                    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• BizballMaury Maury Brown
                      MLB Network Radio reporting Jose Reyes is a Marlin pending physical #Mets #Marlins #MLB
                      And this just gets crazier. Is this the same radio show?

Comment

• MAURY BROWN! My man.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• The Marlins have signed Jose Reyes, reports SiriusXM's Dino Costa. CBSSports.com has yet to confirm the report.

The validity of the report is unknown, although Costa cites "various sources." Earlier reports did have Reyes closing in on a deal with the Marlins, who have come out guns ablazing as they move into their new stadium next season.

If the report is true, this likely pushes Hanley Ramirez to third base. The deal would give Miami quite the dynamic offense, although there's quite a bit of risk in Reyes, who is rather injury-prone. In his contract year, Reyes hit .337/.384/.493 in 126 games, missing time with hamstring issues but still swiping 39 stolen bases.
                          Report: Marlins sign Jose Reyes

A lot more sites/people picking this up quickly. So I guess people are more familiar with this person claiming it's a done deal. Who the hell knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                            And this just gets crazier. Is this the same radio show?
                            I was listening to MLB Network radio on the way back from Tallahassee today. It is different than Mad Dog Radio. I changed the channel because it was terrible. The guy I was listening to kept talking about Atlanta's Jason Haywood. Probably a different guy though. But now you know, something.

Comment

• Matty Domingo is now a trade asset. Yes, I'm believing it's a done deal, Dino has never let me down.
                              There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Kusch, please draw up some trade ideas that involve Placido Domingo and LoMo.

Come to think of it, the show with the Jason Haywood was hosted by some fella named Kush

Comment

Working...
                                X