Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
    Really starting to wonder if Logan comes back next year
    I think he will. Production at his cost is good. Once he its arby though he can be gone. I personally want Fielder but when Albert gets here and #5 in unretired and not given to Lomo I'm gonna smile.
    "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
    - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Unless it's just absurdly out of control with him trash talking to the media I highly doubt they trade a guy making near minimum. I'd expect him gone when he hits arby though.
      --------------------
      ralph beat me
      Last edited by emkayseven; 09-15-2011, 02:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
        Reyes is much more than a leadoff hitter, you know this.
        .284/.336/.337, 65% SB%

or

.331/.374/.484, 83% SB%

It's look they're looking into a mirror.
        poop

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph View Post
          I think he will. Production at his cost is good. Once he its arby though he can be gone. I personally want Fielder but when Albert gets here and #5 in unretired and not given to Lomo I'm gonna smile.
          Not saying they're going to sell him for cheap, but maybe similar to the Rasmus deal in Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            Hanley said he'd move to 3rd for Reyes.
            He's lying though. Hanley would never do that because he's the biggest dick in the world and kills kids.

Comment

...........lyin.............

Comment

1. Reyes, ss
                2. Bonifacio, cf
                3. Hanley, 3b
                4. Stanton, rf
                5. Sanchez, 1b
                6. Morrison, lf
                7. Buck, c
                8. Infante, 2b

I believe this to be for me.

Comment

Big Z is trading Hanley so whether or not he would play third is irrelevant.

Comment

Reyes is not going to be worth near what he will ask for, and those nagging hamstring injuries scare me.

Comment

If Hanley has any influence on which big name they go after (if they go after any at all) it would seem to me that Reyes would be the choice. He sort of has the same "goofy" personality in the dugout like Amezaga and Boni, as opposed to Pujols who is all business. And I tend to think that Hanley would benefit more from having a buddy on the bench instead of a mentor.

Comment

I want Albertron so much harder than I would want Reyes here, but there would be 0 complaints from me if we end up with Reyes instead. There may even be a bit of a degree of jubilation.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Valid View Post
                          Reyes is not going to be worth near what he will ask for, and those nagging hamstring injuries scare me.
                          He's going to get a lot of cash but I don't think he's getting a lot of years.

Comment

I was saying Reyes before the season. Jayson Stark heard me say it.
                            poop

Comment

i prob said it before you... ;p

Thought he be cheaper though
                              "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                              - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Giving Jose Reyes "Carl Crawford money" is probably the last thing I want this organization to do this offseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X