• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you're talking.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
      I have not disrespected anyone on here. Like I have said before, people on this board are the type of people who talk shit behind the computer screen, but will never do shit in person.

Keep talking shit about me, I love it. Doesn't bother me one bit.
      What exactly is talking shit? You say something that most here think is really fucking dumb so we'll make it known that it is. You can't possibly have any valid argument to explain why Hanley "being an asshole" hinders the Marlins in any way.

Comment

As I talk shit from behind my iPad, I would like to add that usually when someone says something doesn't bother them, it really does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
          Remember when Billy Martin tried to choke Reggie Jackson in the dugout because he was a lazy asshole, and then the Yankees didn't win the World Series that year?
          worst comparison of the decade goes to............

I have not disrespected anyone on here. Like I have said before, people on this board are the type of people who talk shit behind the computer screen, but will never do shit in person.

Keep talking shit about me, I love it. Doesn't bother me one bit.

ur fine. just dont talk shit bout hanley on this board, some seem to think he actually gives a shit.......we know he doesnt but we'll just keep it our lil' secret

cue the defenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so Hanley doesn't care now?

that same guy that studies film and is in the cages all the time doesn't care?... it's one thing to say he has a massive ego (which athlete doesn't) but to say he doesn't care is stupid. Dude wants to go to the Hall of Fame, gotta care somewhat.

Manny Ramirez, also never cared (or so the public was lead to believe, when that wasn't true at all)

Comment

But Greg Cote told us this was all true from behind his computer screen!

Comment

Originally posted by ....J.... View Post
                why was that a bad comparison?

(Reggie and Billy Martin)

Comment

[QUOTE=Ramp;197554]so Hanley doesn't care now?

that same guy that studies film and is in the cages all the time doesn't care?... it's one thing to say he has a massive ego (which athlete doesn't) but to say he doesn't care is stupid. Dude wants to go to the Hall of Fame, gotta care somewhat.

Manny Ramirez, also never cared (or so the public was lead to believe, when that wasn't true at all)[/QUOTE]

ur jokin right??????

Comment

I don't know how to respond to that. What's the joke there?

Comment

Ramp is no jester.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                        why was that a bad comparison?

(Reggie and Billy Martin)
                        comparin the late 70 ynks to this club in any form is ignorant

also, i think this thread was hijacked but i agree with the infante thing

Comment

it's more about chemistry not meaning a thing in baseball

Comment

Yes, a cancer.

You guys need to get out of this forum "shell" and open up your eyes.

I know this is not going to get through your heads, but i've spoken to people close to Hanley who say he is the biggest piece of shit they know, he is a drama queen and also that he whines about everything.
                            Even if he's all that...who cares?

Comment

ur fine. just dont talk shit bout hanley on this board, some seem to think he actually gives a shit.......we know he doesnt but we'll just keep it our lil' secret

cue the defenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Seriously this is like the dumbest argument in sports. Reggie Jackson was a perfect comparison, how was it terrible? Please explain.

Other examples include Manny Ramirez, Randy Moss, Dennis Rodman, Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, you know, all those guys who never made the playoffs or won championships
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

comparin the late 70 ynks to this club in any form is ignorant
                                That went way over your head, huh.
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X