No announcement yet.

Big Z: We Should Trade Hanley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if he clubs puppies with baby seals. If he crushes the ball like he has in the past, he is for me.

And yes, if he hit .450 with 40hr and 140 RBI, that makes the team better. It might not get us into the playoffs because baseball is a team sport, but it certainly wouldn't hurt the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
      Cleaning Hanley's nutsack? really?

Let me tell you, there's no Major League Baseball Player cleaning this mother fucker's nut sack.

Don't talk out of your ass.
      Take your own advice sir.

Comment

Cleaning Hanley's nutsack? really?

Let me tell you, there's no Major League Baseball Player cleaning this mother fucker's nut sack.

Don't talk out of your ass.
        Just following your lead.. You talk stupid. you get a stupid response back.

Comment

Remember when Billy Martin tried to choke Reggie Jackson in the dugout because he was a lazy asshole, and then the Yankees didn't win the World Series that year?
          poop

Comment

Remember when this was a thread about Omar Infante?

Trollapallooza.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Remember the DIA?

Comment

I want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                  Remember when Billy Martin tried to choke Reggie Jackson in the dugout because he was a lazy asshole, and then the Yankees didn't win the World Series that year?
                  He was pretty much considered the biggest dick in the league and was universally hated by his teammates.

He has 5 rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                    He was pretty much considered the biggest dick in the league and was universally hated by his teammates.

He has 5 rings.
                    His nickname is a reference to how good he was in the numerous World Series he played in.

Reggie Jackson is, like, the ultimate argument against the "CHARACTER IS EVERYTHING" people.
                    poop

Comment

If Hanley hits .450 with 40 homers and we don't make the playoffs I wouldn't care. It would be an honor to watch the greatest season in the history of the world.

And Big Z you need go break out of your 1950s crappy sports writing shell. If you think we're missing the playoffs because of Hanley you have a few screws loose and can't be saved.

Comment

A team full of good players makes the world series not a bunch of minor leaguers that have heart and good team chemistry

Comment

I have to jump in the "this is for me" train.

What would also be for me is trading H2R. It would be for me if there was good value out there for him, but who would replace Hanley at SS? there's not much out there. Also, it's scary to think they can pull another Cabs/Dontrelle trade again.

I think if you bring Pujols here, who is better than Hanley, he can straighten the guy out.

I am happy the Fish are keeping the important parts of the team together though.
                          Oh you're really dumb. I almost called you a fucking retard, but that would be completely unfair to the mentally handicapped, because you're so far below them.

Comment

I have not disrespected anyone on here. Like I have said before, people on this board are the type of people who talk shit behind the computer screen, but will never do shit in person.

Keep talking shit about me, I love it. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Comment

I mean, you haven't exactly brought any good reason to move Hanley yet.

And bringing up "chemistry" is pretty silly on your part.

Comment

We need a bunch of blue collar white guys who play the game the white/right way.

Comment

Working...
                                X