Marlins Announce Star Wars Night on September 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Announce Star Wars Night on September 20

Marlins to host Star Wars™ Night Tuesday, September 20th at Sun Life Stadium
    09/13/2011 3:24 PM ET
    MLB.com

Ticket packages start at $10 and the $20 VIP Pack includes an Exclusive Commemorative T-Shirt. Proceeds from the sale of Star Wars Night ticket packages will be donated to Stand Up To Cancer; Available at marlins.com/starwars

MIAMI - The Marlins today announced they are teaming up with Lucasfilm Ltd. to host the third Star Wars Night at Sun Life Stadium on Tuesday, September 20th when the Marlins host the Atlanta Braves at 7:10 p.m.

Tickets start at $10 and are available online at marlins.com/starwars. A VIP Pack is available for $20, which includes an exclusive Star Wars Night t-shirt. A portion of ticket sales will benefit Stand Up To Cancer, a movement created to raise funds to accelerate groundbreaking cancer research that will get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives. Star Wars Night will help to raise awareness for Stand Up to Cancer and how cancer claims the life of one person every minute of every day in the U.S. Major League Baseball is a lead donor of the organization.

Star Wars costumed characters will be on hand for the night and fans are encouraged to dress up as their favorite characters. Fans may visit Fan Headquarters, located outside of Section 146, pregame to take photos with the costumed characters and participate in a special Star Wars pregame party hosted by DJ Petey. There will also be themed contests and entertainment in-game allowing fans the opportunity to win Star Wars prizes including Star Wars PEZ® Candy Dispensers, Star Wars Thermos® FUNtainer™ bottles and LEGO® Star Wars Minifigure Alarm clocks from Clic Time featuring DARTH VADER, STORM TROOPER and YODA.

The night also will celebrate the North American release of Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray, a nine-disc collection in high definition with 6.1 DTS Surround Sound with more than 40 hours of special features and never-before-seen content. The collection includes deleted, extended and alternate scenes, new documentaries, audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes moments, interviews, prop and costume turnarounds and more.

The Marlins will donate to Stand Up to Cancer $1 for each ticket and $2 for each VIP Pack purchased through marlins.com/starwars.

This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.

Marlins Homepage I suck.I suck.|I suck.I suck.MLB.com
    http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/conte.../c24626378.jsp

Why is Chewie in Korea?

FUCKING DAMMIT!

Hopefully I can at least make the next convention in August 2012. I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by Chewford; 09-14-2011, 02:59 AM.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

So yeah Rocco will be there

Comment

Working...
      X