No announcement yet.

Mike Cameron Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Marlins cut outfielder Mike Cameron late Monday night for conduct detrimental to the team. Two sources on Wednesday gave the reason: Cameron got into a verbal altercation with a flight attendant on the team's charter flight from Pittsburgh to Atlanta on Sunday.

The altercation did not turn physical, but the charter company filed a complaint. The Marlins' front office believed it could not keep Cameron after the incident. He wasn't in the team's longterm plans, anyway, and his release gives the Marlins a chance to give Bryan Peterson (.280) more at-bats over the final two weeks of the season. Cameron was hitting .238.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sport...#ixzz1XwxOMMZw

Comment

Wow.

Comment

What a jerkface.
        poop

Comment

sexual harassment?
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Mike Cameron: Two double scotches please.

Stewardess #1: I'm sorry we can only serve two drinks at a time. Two double scotches would be four drinks.

Mike Cameron: OK how about this? You sell me my double scotch, and you sell my friend his double scotch, but instead of putting his double scotch on his tray, you put it on mine and I'll pay you for both. By the way have I told you that you look lovely in red and blue... Pam.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Working...
            X