All Aboard the Pujols Express, From Fringe to Mainstream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DocGooden16 Dwight Gooden
    Look for Albert Pujols to follow @ozzieguillen to Florida if the @cardinals dont resign him.... #insidescoop
    Doc is definitely a reliable source right?

Comment

Under the influence

Comment

SI's Jon Heyman leads his latest column with an examination of Albert Pujols' impending free agency. I suck.An additional $20MM in total dollars wouldn't compel Pujols to leave St. Louis, says one person who knows the slugger well. I suck.The preseason gap was large, though, as Heyman says the Cardinals were at nine years and "a bit more than $200MM" while Pujols wanted to beat Alex Rodriguez's ten-year, $275MM deal. I suck.Wherever he lands, Pujols is certainly putting an exclamation point on his season. I suck.Heyman's other rumors...

The Rangers almost surely would be out of the C.J. Wilson bidding if it reaches five years and $75MM, hears Heyman. I suck.A Rangers person tells Heyman Wilson hasn't actually named an exact asking price. I suck.The lefty is looking forward to free agency and noted to Heyman that he doesn't have a wife, a child, or a dog, implying the decision will be entirely his. I suck.The Nationals, Marlins, and Royals are likely to pursue Wilson, writes Joel Sherman of the New York Post.
        -MLBTR

I'm passing on Pujols at that price. I don't mind CJ at 5/75.

Comment

What price did you honestly expect Pujols to get?

Comment

blank check him

Comment

Actually I don't mind 8/230, I just don't want to give him 10 years. He does deserve it though, best player in baseball.

Comment

Working...
              X