Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins Management: Please Open Up the 41 Game season ticket option in Left Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Management: Please Open Up the 41 Game season ticket option in Left Field

You will make more money if you split them up. It's simple math....

Anyone have Samson's email ?
    Last edited by tr305; 09-09-2011, 07:07 PM.

what is the 41 plan in left field?

Comment

41 games sitting in left field.

Comment

Have you called them?

Comment

IMO they're really missing a huge opportunity by not opening Plan 9 from Outer Space.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
            Have you called them?
            Yes

Comment

I'm sure they will do it eventually. When I talked with my ticket agent I think he said the 41 game plans will start rolling out sometime in November. They are trying to sell as many full season packages as possible right now. If the 41 game plan in Left Field is not initially on the table, they will probably do it if they realize they won't sell enough full plan season tickets. I haven't really looked into the sections for the 41 game plan yet, but I am most likely going to get a couple seats with a buddy and split them up between us, because as much as I would love to go to every game, working in Boca will not allow me to make it down to Miami for that many games :-/

Comment

I live in Boca as well and can only get to approx half the games (maybe even less). The salesman did offer me right field reserved seats (orange) in the 41 game package, but I really wanted left field and decided to pass. The 41 game package basically is ever section but not the first row which is labeled "A" when buying the full season ticket.

p.s - The 41 game option is available now...

Comment

Working...
                X