For Sale: Florida Marlins Ave Street Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Florida Marlins Ave Street Sign

I got one of these a year or so ago: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Steel-Street-Sign-FLORIDA-MARLINS/dp/B0001LSI3O[/ame] and don't really want it so looking to sell it. It's still wrapped in it's original wrapper and everything, it had been doing nothing more than sitting in my closet since I've gotten it.

It's 40 dollars on Amazon, so I'll sell it for 30 since it's still like new. Amazon's shipping for it is 11 dollars, so I imagine it costs about that to ship it. If you live in either Jacksonville, Gainesville, or Beverley Hills (Or, you're willing to go to one of those locations to pick it up), you can just pick it up and won't charge shipping (If you live in/picking it up from Gainesville or Beverly Hills, it might take a bit before I can get it there though).

If you want pictures let me know. It's 6 inches by 36 inches and weights 3 pounds.

Through Paypal (Unless you're picking it up).

PM if interesting. Thanks

Ending up taking pictures for Craigslist anyway.

Also makes for good air guitaring!

Last edited by nny; 09-04-2011, 01:19 AM.

Is the brown Archie Bunker recliner for sale too?

Damn, I did not know you were an amputee.

nny, where you been playa? You don't post much anymore.

Comment

Is Nny an amputee?

Looks like super air guitar action shot.

Comment

That's stolen property. The people who live on that street haven't been getting their mail or pizza.

Nice stump. I do appreciate you fighting for our freedom.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, it's just super air guitar action.

Although in Vegas I saw an amputee playing a guitar and I was like "DUDE YOU'RE BOSS"

And my interest in sports has just waned a ton; I actually haven't watched a game all season. Still always checked in here, but I was without a computer and/or internet since start of May (Got an Iphone in June but that's annoying to post on). Just settled into new apartment and got internet about a week or two ago, so probably will post more now.

Comment

We thought you joined a cult.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Nny can watch games in binary code. He's like one of those operators in the Matrix.

Comment

He never watched the games. You can't watch games and be interested in stats.
                poop

Comment

Working...
                X