Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nolasco Sets New Marlins Record (although Not the One He Wanted) in Loss To Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's probably made 30-40% more starts in the last 3 years than anyone else on the list. Again, not surprising.

Comment

give it up mibs
      Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
      Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
      Noah Perio
      Jupiter
      39 AB
      15 H
      0 2B
      0 3B
      0 HR
      0 BB
      .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
        It's not so much Ricky being on the list. Anyone can (and has had) a bad day. It's Ricky having 70% of those starts that's amazing.
        If this was Volstad, you'd talk about how Nolasco would have one of the best ERA's in the big leagues, take away four starts.

Kinda like how Volstad looks great every start, take away four HR's.

Comment

Everyone knows Volstads stats dont count when the games are against the Phillies or in the daytime. If Volstad has to run the bases, that also makes any poor innings invalid.
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

What did anything mibs brought up have to do with Volstad?
            --------------------
            mibs didn't take the bait, but I will. Nolasco's given up 8 runs in a start 7 times in 76 starts since May 13, 2009.

Volstad's done it twice in 94 career starts.

Nolasco's way better than him, but those posts about if he'd had as many starts as Ricky were dumb.
            Last edited by HUGG; 08-18-2011, 10:54 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

You can't do that unless you look at how long Volstad was pulled early and Nolasco took one for the bullpen or tried too.

Comment

Working...
              X