Morrison Takes Another Shot at Hanley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrison Takes Another Shot at Hanley

Logan Morrison talking about the team’s offensive struggles following Wednesday’s 6-2 loss to the Braves took a not so subtle jab at Ramirez, saying: “What we don’t have is experience and a veteran who is in the lineup every day that can be an anchor for us. We don’t have it.”
    Asked whether Ramirez could be that anchor, Morrison said: “I guess, but he’s not there every game. It’s 162 games. It’s not a 100-game season.”
    Remember, it was Morrison who earlier this season called out Ramirez in the clubhouse for his arrival times…
    If the reporter's judgment is right, it's a really turdish thing for Lomo to say.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...y-ramirez.html
    poop

Fuck him.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

158, 154, 153, 151, 142. Don't open your mouth if your an idiot Logan.

Comment

I want someone to ask Morrison if there is a predominantly Spanish-speaking player on this team that he gets along well with.

All of these comments sound to me like he doesn't like that Hanley is considered such a superstar but he doesn't come from the "Look like you hustle and look White" school of baseball (Principal: Wes Helms).

Comment

ughhhhhhhhhhhh.... fucking Logan

Comment

I'd be fine with trading Morrison

Comment

yup, in a second

Comment

He seems like a Met.
                There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Nope.
                  poop

Comment

SoFlaMarlins SoFlaMarlins
                    @LoMoMarlins Before you take jabs at Hanley, you should probably consider your own performance since the month of May #sub700OPS
                    SoFlaMarlins SoFlaMarlins
                    @HanleyRamirez No le prestes attencion a tus detractores. Te soportamos y sabemos que todos los trabajos tienen algun imbecil que no se caya
                    English: Don't pay attention to your detractors. We support you and know that all workplaces have an imbecile that doesn't shut up.

Comment

@JCRMarlinsbeat funny how u left the part out about how unfortunate it is that he was hurt and that he could be an anchor if he was healthy
                      LoMo to JCR
                      --------------------
                      @JCRMarlinsbeat probably wouldn't have been that good of a story then! Might want to think twice about coming around my locker next time
                      more
                      Last edited by Ramp; 08-11-2011, 12:08 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Classy.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

If the reporter left that part out then he's the turd.

Comment

Yup.
                            poop

Comment

this is fun

Comment

Working...
                              X