Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Home Losing Streak Continues; Marlins Fall to Cardinals 2-1

Is anyone still watching?

When you go up against Kyle Loshe, Jake Westbrook, and Chris Carpenter at home and go 0 for 3, it just aint your year.
    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
    Noah Perio
    Jupiter
    39 AB
    15 H
    0 2B
    0 3B
    0 HR
    0 BB
    .385/.385/.385

Comment

Can't wait to leave that dump.

How bout Stanton's throw though?

And Amezaga??? He waved to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
        When you go up against Kyle Loshe, Jake Westbrook, and Chris Carpenter at home and go 0 for 3, it just aint your year.
        definitely confused by this

Comment

Loshe has been pretty bad for 2 months now(5.24 ERA, 1.43 WHIP, 3 K/9, .843 OPS against in June/July). Chris Carpenter is a good pitcher still but not his old dominant self. Westbrook is Westbrook, a fairly mediocre bottom of the rotation guy.
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
            Loshe has been pretty bad for 2 months now(5.24 ERA, 1.43 WHIP, 3 K/9, .843 OPS against in June/July). Chris Carpenter is a good pitcher still but not his old dominant self. Westbrook is Westbrook, a fairly mediocre bottom of the rotation guy.
            You can't nitpick Lohse's season by using the last two months (not to mention he sucked against us, too; it just so happened Hensley sucked more), and ignore the fact that Carpenter has been back to his dominant-self the past two months, as well.

They also have a much better lineup.

Comment

I didnt really discount Carpenter so much as the other two, he was just kind of lumped in.
              Last edited by Todd; 08-07-2011, 12:00 PM.
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

Working...
              X