No announcement yet.

Miami Marlins All-Time Greatest Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I being delusional, or was there a game in 2004 or 2005 that Beckett didn't like Lofton's act after a walk and the benches cleared? Cabs might have had a walk off double that night in extras?

HOW CAN WE FORGET BENITEZ COMING IN WITH THE BASES LOADED???? ADDED. -Claudio
    Last edited by Party; 08-07-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

The Beckett/Lofton thing definitely happened
      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
      - Daft

Comment

Dennis cook homer July 97 even though nen almost blew that game
        --------------------
        July 4th Colorado game ADDED. -Claudio
        --------------------
        Luis' 35th game ADDED. -Claudio
        Last edited by Party; 08-07-2011, 05:22 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
          -Cody Ross pwning Kevin Gregg (2009?)
          http://www.baseball-reference.com/bo...00908020.shtml

back to back BFF jacks
          Sanchez life

Comment

Andres Galarraga hitting a home run Mike Stanton distance.

Alex Gonzalez and Phillies catcher (can't remember who, might have been Lieberthal) fight. ADDED. -Claudio
            Last edited by Party; 08-07-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Andres Galarraga...?

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
                Andres Galarraga...?
                Similar first names are similar.

Comment

Yeah that one is kind of lame. The Chris Hammond grand slam, however, is a moment I think most old school fans remember vividly
                  God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                  - Daft

Comment

Looking at the content of the current list, Sheff's first game as a Marlin should be on it. The dude will be the first HOF inductee as a Marlin. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him as a person or whatever, hes still widely considered to have had one of the quickest bats in MLB history. Not to mention he spent more time with the Marlins than any other team. Just my opinion.

Good thread, had forgotten bout some of these gems

Comment

But his first game as a Marlin isn't some sort of game to remember just because of the stuff you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        But his first game as a Marlin isn't some sort of game to remember just because of the stuff you mentioned.
                        Maybe not, but when inductees give their speeches its very common for them to mention their first game with the team they go in with. Its obv special to them. It should be special to us as a fan. He also had his best year as a professional with the Marlins.

Maybe its just me, but im a huge Sheff fan. Still think his contributions to this franchise and others, that he played for in his prime, are highly underrated. One of the most dominant hitters over the last 20 years and he wants his career remembered as a Marlin. His first game should be special to a Marlins fan.

Comment

I don't see how that makes it an all-time game or a memorable game.

Comment

Dan uggla's three errors in the ASG
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Also just told festa this is the first result for marlins alex fernandez one hitter

Comment

This page is not even in my top 10 when googling marlins memorable games

Comment

Working...
                                X