Parking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking.

Are any other season ticket holders worried about the parking situation? I'm under the impression that the garages won't be able to hold all the cars for the stadium.

What's your plan B for parking?

Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
    I think they said if you have season tickets you will be guaranteed a parking spot.
    I thought that was only with the "premium" seats.
    --------------------
    Jorge,

You should receive a letter in the next week or so that gives you the option buy parking in the garage for $15 per game, so yes if you have a parking package, you will be guaranteed a spot!
    I just received that from my ticket guy.
    Last edited by Jorge18; 07-27-2011, 11:31 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

How many people are going to the games with you?
      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
      - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
        How many people are going to the games with you?
        I only have 2 seats, so one other person. I'm already thinking about just giving the other person the ticket, as long as they pay for parking.
        --------------------
        Actually no, we expect to sell out the garages and they will be for pass holders only! There will be other privately owned surface lots that are very close, as well as city parking across the river and residents’ lawns to park on!
        Asked him about just getting there earlier and hope for a spot in the garages.
        Last edited by Jorge18; 07-27-2011, 12:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

It all depends on whether or not you want to take the metro. It's a big time cost savings, but a bit of a walk
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
            It all depends on whether or not you want to take the metro. It's a big time cost savings, but a bit of a walk
            Take the Metro from where?

Comment

They will have a shuttle bus from the Metro to the stadium. The two stops with shuttles will be Government Center and Culmer.

Comment

Any season ticket holders out there heard from the Marlins about garage assignments?

Comment

Not yet. The only thing I know is that you will be assigned the garage closest to your seats.
                  This is a Dolphins town, though.

"Fuck, what've they done?'' --Ozzie Guillen

I am dead set against free agency, it can ruin baseball. --- George Steinbrenner

2010 SoFlaMarlins Fantasy Baseball Champion
                  Edmonton Ice Bats
                  2007 Teal League Wildcard
                  2008 Teal League Wildcard

2009 Teal League Wildcard
                  2010 Teal League Wildcard
                  2011 Teal League West Division Winner

Comment

What if you're sitting at home?

Comment

I live in Boca and if i'm not assigned the NE garage there will be hell to pay. I am not parking on the SW corner after driving an hour on 95. Wouldn't make any sense at all.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N2E93VzQSA[/ame]

Comment

hahaha. yeah i hear ya. but I hope they get this right.

Comment

"$15 No Blockee"

Comment

a malman sighting!
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                              X