Eduardo Perez: Fun With Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eduardo Perez: Fun With Numbers

Just spoke with Eduardo Perez (I said he was doing a good job with Bonifacio and Hanley, he said "Thanks" and then we discussed the benefits of a 4-3-3 formation as opposed to a 4-3-1-2)... Anyway, I wanted to see how the team has hit since his first night on the job. Hanley and Bonifacio have been great. The youngsters are still struggling (although Logan and Gaby seem to be turning it around the last few games).

Last edited by Ramp; 07-11-2011, 10:41 PM.

Code:
    Mallee    Perez
    60     g     31
    31-29 rec 12-19
    .248  avg  .239
    .321  obp  .298
    .383  slg  .369
    4.0   r/g   3.6
    0.8  hr/g   0.8
    3.5  bb/g   2.6
    7.4  k/g    7.5

Comment

That is less fun. It took Eduardo time to undo what was done

Comment

but he fixt hanley!!!!11q!
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I forget who it was but they mentioned Eduardo had brought in a new mental approach to hitting that was vastly different from Mallee's. I think he deserves some credit for straightening out certain hitters. You could argue Hanley is so talented he was bound to figure it out, but there needs to be someone who can step in and focus his talent. This was the worst period in Hanley's baseball life and it must have been frustrating to the point where he got out of the routine that got him to the big leagues in order to solve it. This is where someone like Perez steps in and says, "Oye estas desesperado."
          Last edited by Party; 07-12-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X