Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Win Two in a Row; Fans Confused

Discuss
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

I didn't get to enjoy the game, but I enjoyed the result.

Comment

MarlinsMedia: #Marlins post-game move: Brad Hand optioned to Jax.
      /Twitter

Congrats on your first major league win, kid. Now you're going back to the minors.

Comment

He'll be back after the All-Star Break. Although I can't say I'm that impressed with him, really. But congrats on the 1st big-league win.

Comment

lolwut
          God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
          - Daft

Comment

Mediocre BB and K numbers, horrible GB rates, etc.

He didn't pitch especially well, but there were flashes here and there, and I look forward to his return.
            poop

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
              He'll be back after the All-Star Break. Although I can't say I'm that impressed with him, really. But congrats on the 1st big-league win.
              Don't be so sure. At least, not right away. Hensley is being stretched out and rehabbing like a starter. He is on track to make that start in the makeup game versus the Mets after the break. Hand will likely be the first up if someone else gets hurt, though. Other than that, he probably won't be back up until September.
              --------------------
              Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              Mediocre BB and K numbers, horrible GB rates, etc.

He didn't pitch especially well, but there were flashes here and there, and I look forward to his return.
              Me, too. He has good stuff but he has to work on his control and keeping the ball down. He was rushed up here when JJ went down but now, with Hensley primed to join the rotation, he'll have a lot more time to work on stuff in Jacksonville.
              Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 07-07-2011, 09:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I'm pretty sure Jack mistakenly called Mujica "marica" in the postgame.

Comment

I can't say that given that Volstad just can't face the phillies. He's been a decent 5th starter then.
                  Last edited by Jay; 07-08-2011, 12:05 AM. Reason: looked at Volstads game log

Comment

Volstad>Vazquez

Comment

Gasoline > Bleach

Comment

Bonifacio left the game after to tend to his wife who was having their first child.

Comment

Vazquez has given up 2 earned runs or less and gone at least 5 innings in each of his last 5 starts. Maybe he remembered how to pitch.

Comment

Working...
                          X