• Show
Clear All

Never.

Comment

Helms is a made guy.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Palm Beach Post:
        Marlins manager Jack McKeon knows Mike Cameron from the 1999 season they spent with the Cincinnati Reds. He's familiar with what the newly acquired veteran brings to a team.

"Cigars " McKeon joked. "Crown Royal, stuff like that."

If he's to help the Marlins climb out of their mid-season doldrums, the 38-year-old Cameron will need to contribute more than party favors. After hitting .149 in 94 at-bats with the Boston Red Sox, Cameron pinch-hit in his Marlins debut and popped out in the eighth.

McKeon said Cameron would likely start in center field Thursday against the Astros.

"It's refreshing, obviously, getting out of Boston and having the opportunity to be here with a bunch of young kids with a lot of talent," Cameron said. "I just want to come here and get myself in condition to get out and play a little more than I was in Boston."

He goes from the thick of the AL East pennant race to the NL East cellar, but Cameron says he's excited for the chance to crack the lineup. He hasn't played since June 28.

"We'll give him a chance to knock the rust off," McKeon said.
        Last edited by Ramp; 07-07-2011, 12:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

"Cigars " McKeon joked. "Crown Royal, stuff like that."
          Awesome.

Comment

Wes made his bones when you were dating cheerleaders

Comment

Matt Wilson, I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Erick could find fault with a blowjob from Rachel Bilson. He would be like "well, she dragged her teeth and was the weakest cast member on the OC and blah blah".
                Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

A shitty blowjob from Rachel Bilson is still a shitty blowjob.

Blowjobs are a great equalizer, who cares what they look like at that moment.

Comment

A mouth is a mouth, yo

Comment

Working...
                    X