Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Night 2012: About 2,000 Single Game Tickets Will Be Available in Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
    Craigslist
    I guess I hope nobody buys them, actually.

Comment

I bought section 2 for 90 a piece and have them up for 225. ha. let's see if someone bites in the next two weeks.
      --------------------
      anyone know about selling parking passes as well ?
      Last edited by tr305; 02-21-2012, 05:30 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
        I guess I hope nobody buys them, actually.
        Why? =(

Comment

Maybe jOOj would have an easier time getting a ticket if a bunch of Marlins fans weren't buying extra seats just to sell em at high prices.

Comment

I'm going to have to Madman them, but I was waiting until they were printed and not e-mailed.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
              Not that anyone cares, but I think my strategy is going to be to sell my two season tix and two just purchased today tix for opening day and go to Yankees preseason and home game #2. After opening night, the prices go way down.
              It's your call but I hate it

Can you put a price on attending Opening Night?

You're going to feel like a hugh goober watching Opening Night on your couch

Comment

yea, you can put a price on it

it's just game 1 of 162+

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                  Maybe jOOj would have an easier time getting a ticket if a bunch of Marlins fans weren't buying extra seats just to sell em at high prices.
                  Are you going to make any attempt to attend Opening Night or are you content with just making snarky comments on the whole process?
                  --------------------
                  Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                  yea, you can put a price on it

it's just game 1 of 162+
                  LOL

No it's not
                  Last edited by Namaste; 02-21-2012, 11:13 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

yea, it is though

if you get a good price for the tix, take em

CALL ME

Comment

I mean, if you think that way, cool. But Game 1 has 19 years of waiting in front of it, while Game 2 of 81 will only have a week or so.
                      God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                      - Daft

Comment

19 years of waiting for a home game in a baseball only stadium

it's not like South Florida has been waiting 19 years for an opening day

at the end of the day, if the game is a great one and the marlins win, it will be a great opening day.... if not, it's just another game

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post

at the end of the day, if the game is a great one and the marlins win, it will be a great opening day.... if not, it's just another game
                          no no no no

Opening Day's at Dolphins Stadium that were great and resulted in a Marlins win were great Opening Days

This is completely different.

I can't believe we're having this discussion

It's NEVER just another game when its the inaugural game of a complete rebranding in a brand new facility

common
                          --------------------
                          Ramp, call me on the 754 line
                          Last edited by Namaste; 02-21-2012, 11:26 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

haha, I ain't wasting my minutes when it goes right to voicemail, brodude

Comment

not wasting minutes is my shtick bizback
                              Originally posted by Madman81
                              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

touche

Comment

Working...
                                X