Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Night 2012: About 2,000 Single Game Tickets Will Be Available in Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
    I don't blame them in the least bit. They need to take advantage as much as possible. I know everyone hates the front office, but you have to remember that this is a business, and they're in the business of making money.
    --------------------

You paid $400 a seat for opening day? What section?
    If I tell you, then you can find me. One of the sections behind the diamond seats.

Comment

Madman does not allow photos

Comment

Originally posted by Polky View Post
        make it earlier...the paver is outside the stadium, no? I'd like to be inside well before 6 so I can check out the new digs
        I agree. I plan on taking a half day that day so I can get to the stadium as early as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
          I don't see how I can make much off a $90 lower corner seat but we shall see...
          At least double your $$$ at the minimum

Comment

On Stub Hub you can easily sell them for double. I just find it funny that my season tickets came out to $15 a game and the tickets I bought today were $55 plus handling fees for seats not as good as mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish Tank Frenzy View Post
              On Stub Hub you can easily sell them for double. I just find it funny that my season tickets came out to $15 a game and the tickets I bought today were $55 plus handling fees for seats not as good as mine!
              You really think those seats will sell for $125 each??

Comment

Section 315 Row 10 (Vista Box) are going for $180ish on Stub Hub
                --------------------
                Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
                You really think those seats will sell for $125 each??
                The cheapest ticket in the entire stadium on StubHub is $110 a ticket.

That's like on top of the roof.
                --------------------
                Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                I don't see how I can make much off a $90 lower corner seat but we shall see...
                You realize there is only going to be one Opening Night at this ballpark ever, right?
                Last edited by Namaste; 02-21-2012, 03:56 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Not that anyone cares, but I think my strategy is going to be to sell my two season tix and two just purchased today tix for opening day and go to Yankees preseason and home game #2. After opening night, the prices go way down.
                  Last edited by tr305; 02-21-2012, 04:51 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I love how Marlins-Cards opening night pushed HEAT-Thunder to ESPN2.

Comment

Holy price gouging Batman! I still bought two additional tickets.

CC: it will be around 5-530.

Comment

Prices for games 2 - rest of season are priced so low on stubhub because people have yet to see what the new face values will be once the regular tickets go on sale. Once those tickets get relisted it will bump everything up. Folks posted those way to early.

Comment

Alright, I bought two extra tickets and threw them on CL. Let's see if anyone bites.

Comment

What's CL? I hope Cardinals fans buy em.

Comment

Craigslist

Comment

LOL at stubhub taking 15%. You have to mark you tickets up so high to make it worth the ass fisting you get from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X