Bullpen Blows Late Lead As Philles Take Series From Fish 5-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Bullpen Blows Late Lead As Philles Take Series From Fish 5-3

Well this one hurt. Beat Halladay and should have beaten Lee.

bad bullpen and bad Gaby on the error.. up 3-0 going into the 7th and can't hold it

Comment

I could have made that play that Gaby did not make.

And Gaby makes 99 it out of 100 times.

Fuck.

Comment

shit happens

Comment

We have to hit more if we are going to be better than average. Way too many bad at-bats..thats the one thing that seperated us from the Phillies this series...they make pitchers work and we bail pitchers out.

Comment

Originally posted by TealMonster08 View Post
            We have to hit more if we are going to be better than average. Way too many bad at-bats..thats the one thing that seperated us from the Phillies this series...they make pitchers work and we bail pitchers out.
            They had Roy Halladay and Cliff Lee on the mound.

Comment

Im not asking for hits...look at some of the at-bats that average Phillies had against our best arms. Even when they resulted in outs.

Comment

@MarlinsMedia Following tonight's game, #Marlins option RHP Steve Cishek & OF Bryan Petersen to NOLA
                LoMo and Vazquez coming back I would assume.

Comment

Some people are stupid. And they think they're intelligent, but they're really stupid.

Stupid reporter asking Edwin the same thing I've been debating with some of the people on the other board tonight.

Why bring in Leo Nunez in the 9th? BECAUSE HE'S THE BEST RELIEVER ON THE FUCKING TEAM, THAT'S WHY. Wow. Apparently, Burke Badenhop was a better option for the 9th, and we should've used Leo in the 10th.
                  --------------------
                  Originally posted by TealMonster08 View Post
                  Im not asking for hits...look at some of the at-bats that average Phillies had against our best arms. Even when they resulted in outs.
                  My point is that Roy Halladay and Cliff Lee are, arguably, the two most efficient pitchers in the game.

It's the reason why Halladay and Lee end up with so many complete games, in comparison to other pitchers around the league.

JJ's a great pitcher, but he tends to throw a lot of pitches early in the game in many of his starts.
                  Last edited by Erick; 05-11-2011, 09:18 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Confirmed LoMo and Vazquez will be back Friday.

Comment

This how I feel.. Let Lee & the Phillies off the hook

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_N1OjGhIFc[/ame]

Comment

Some people are stupid. And they think they're intelligent, but they're really stupid.

Stupid reporter asking Edwin the same thing I've been debating with some of the people on the other board tonight.

Why bring in Leo Nunez in the 9th? BECAUSE HE'S THE BEST RELIEVER ON THE FUCKING TEAM, THAT'S WHY. Wow. Apparently, Burke Badenhop was a better option for the 9th, and we should've used Leo in the 10th.
                        I know the feeling.

Comment

This is a game we should have won. Can't let the Pete Orrs and shitty catchers of the world beat you.

Comment

Made me sad.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Claudio Vernight View Post
                              This is a game we should have won. Can't let the Pete Orrs and shitty catchers of the world beat you.
                              These games are kinda starting to add up.. the Cinci game and the game in St Louis. I can think of 3 games we should have won including tonite... There might be a few more but I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X