• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edwin moved Infante down today.

Comment

since clearly he's been worse than hanley
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Looks like manager Edwin Rodriguez has tweaked the top of his batting order today, putting Emilio Bonifacio in the lead-off spot and Chris Coghlan second.

But Edwin still has no plans — for now — to move Hanley Ramirez, who’s batting .195. Reporters didn’t even ask about Hanley but Edwin volunteered his thoughts, anyway, after talking about moving Bonifacio to the lead-off spot.

Here’s what he said:

“Boni has been swinging the bat very well. I feel very comfortable with either one (Boni or Coghlan) in one or two. Change things around a little bit.

“And maybe before you guys ask about Hanley, he will stay there in the third hole until we get another option. There are not too many options.”

There might be an option on Friday. That’s when Logan Morrison is expected to come off the disabled list and return to the Marlins.

LoMo can slip into the three hole and Hanley could drop down to sixth or seventh.

For now, Edwin is hoping Hanley’s bat comes to life.

“He has been battling there in the third (spot). He has been putting in the work,” Edwin said. “Hopefully he will come out the slump pretty soon. We need him, big time.”
        Struggling Hanley Ramirez staying in third spot — for now — in Florida Marlins lineup

Comment

Oh. Ok, edwin.
          poop

Comment

there are no options? there are literally 7 options hitting better than him right now
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
            X