Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survivor: Redemption Island Infante Edition; Fish Walk Off In 9th Inning Comeback 5-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WAS THERE.

HANLEY LIVESSSS

Comment

LoMo was running pretty well while celebrating with everyone. That's a good sign

Comment

I was happy to see Hanley fix his stance around back to a more closed look and lowered his hands. Was one of his better swings of the year on the ball he drove the other way.

Comment

Was it just me or did Infante completely botch the tag in the 8th? It's irrelevant now, but it looked like he wasn't even on the bag when Stanton's flyout was caught.

Comment

Don't recall them showing Infante tagging up, just cut to him running when the throw was made.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              LoMo was running pretty well while celebrating with everyone. That's a good sign
              I noticed that too. I was praying he didn't hurt himself.
              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Unreal. <3s

Comment

First game I've seen multiple innings of this year. It was good.
                  This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    Not enough has been said about how big of a cock the Dodgers just blew. They blew the biggest one.

If anyone should know that luck plays a big part in the outcome of games it should be you, bob. Calm down. The Marlins got lucky. They'll get unlucky in the near future.

Hanley's AB was INCREDIBLE. That was some serious professional hitting right there. That was one of the coolest bottom of the 9th's I've seen.

THEY DID IT

Comment

Working...
                    X