• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erick View Post
    atdhe.net is now atdhe.me.
    Fun Fact!

Comment

The Marlins are not a fan of the first day of the test.

If RISP hitting improves though they could make this series interesting.

That's a big if.

Comment

Considering they are like 0-7 in this game and ~.200 for the season, I think it's pretty damn well guaranteed that they will improve at that facet of the game.
        poop

Comment

Right but I was speaking about the next 5 games specifically not the entire season.

It's entirely possible that the Marlins suck donkey cock the next 5 games with RISP

Comment

Well, maybe. It's also entirely possible that they do not. There's not much of a reason to think either way.

Unless you think there is systemically something wrong with our hitters with RISP that will continue for 5 more games. If you do, I'd like to hear the reasoning. It seems to me like some bad luck.
            poop

Comment

Are you seriously going to fucking argue with post #17?

Comment

I am going to argue that it is a big if that they will continue to struggle inexplicably with RISP, yes. Unless you have a convincing argument for why they will struggle besides "They have struggled." Because that's not really an argument.
                poop

Comment

I don't think he was arguing it, it was merely an observation.

Comment

Are you really going to lash out at someone for responding to something you said on a message board?
                    poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                      Are you really going to lash out at someone for responding to something you said on a message board?

Yes. Because you will argue about the sky being blue if you're in the mood to.

Comment

I responded to something you said. Get over yourself, jesus christ. You'll whine about any perceived slight if you're in the mood to.
                        poop

Comment

I think it's pretty damn well guaranteed that they will improve at that facet of the game.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my original post.

Who was questioning whether or not they would improve at some point this season with RISP?

You know what, fuck it. Nevermind. It's just going to go nowhere.

Comment

Uh.

Your original post said "They can make it interesting if they improve with RISP. That's a big if."

I said I do not think it's a big if, because they are bound to improve because they simply can't be this bad going forward. I said nothing about the rest of the season.

Is there something specific that they are doing as a team with RISP that you think is likely to continue. Short of that, it's bad luck. It could very easily turn around in the next inning, or it could continue for a week. But unless you can pinpoint something specific, there's not really anything to go on for the next 5 games, and thus, it is not a big if.
                            poop

Comment

Being on the road, I'd be happy with 3-3.
                              Done.

I want MOAR.

Comment

3-2 when all said and done.

Comment

Working...
                                X