Bottom 10 Worst Moments at Sun Life Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
    How do you leave out the 10 run 9th against Philadelphia in '05...as the Fox national game no less.
    That's easily the worst moment in that stadium. I'd argue in Marlins history (in so far as game moments).

Laugh all you want, Ramp, but the vuvuzelas were horrendous
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

They weren't that bad. They were way worse after the game.

Comment

No, they were horrible. I've never been at a worse game in my life.
        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
        - Daft

Comment

To be fair, I was with people I mostly didn't like and since conversation was impossible, it was a plus.

DAFLYENURUGUAYAN was with me too.

Comment

I was sitting behind a guy felt that blowing on a vuvuzela directly in my ear was a divine mission for him.

And the game went into extras. And we lost.
            - Daft

Comment

Oh that too. I was in the handicapped section. No assholes around to blow in my ear.

Did Hanley homer to left? I don't remember much about that game because I had to pee soo bad from the 8th inning on and no way was I trying to miss anything. After a while though, I just wanted it to end.

Comment

Maybe a horrible game to be at, but I had no problem watching from the tele

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
                  How do you leave out the 10 run 9th against Philadelphia in '05...as the Fox national game no less.
                  That was the game that destroyed Dontrelle too.

This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

The 300 in attendance against Washington is about as bad as it can get. The Hot Dog Fiasco was bad too.
                    --------------------
                    Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                    Fuck Bobby Cox.
                    and quite right
                    Last edited by Emperor; 03-31-2011, 01:37 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

The time the FO bought thousands of their own tickets so we wouldn't finish dead last in payroll was pretty bad
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

The 300 game not being on here is a serious dose of JCR shittyness.

I mean, THREE HUNDRED PEOPLE.

I live in Greensboro, and I've never been to a Grasshopper game with that few people. And I usually take a long ass lunch to catch midweek day games.
                        Christian Yelich
                        LF, Greensboro Grasshoppers
                        12/5/1991 - 19 years old

.299/.375/.461/.836
                        100-334, 24 2B, 0 3B, 10 HR, 38 BB, 74 SO, 26 SB (4 CS)

------------------------------------

Last 10 Games:
                        .394/.512/.697/1.155

Last Update: 7/27/2011

Comment

I remember watching the 300 game - at first, I was all

Then, Byung-Hung Kim cursed really loud and it was like he accidentally spoke up in a library. I was all
                          Sanchez life

Comment

Working...
                          X