Search For Commercial Tenants is On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
    I'm very much a picky eater; I don't like vegetables being hidden inside of my food. So deep dish pizza is most certainly not for me.
    I enjoy the picture in my head of boabs finding a veggie and feeling as though he has been tricked

Comment

Bell pepper?!?!?! FOUL CONCOCTION, TRICKERY BE AFOOT!

Comment

Remember McLevins friend that kept saying the baseball was out of bounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
          I enjoy the picture in my head of boabs finding a veggie and feeling as though he has been tricked
          It really is the worst.

I have a severe mental block about vegetables. I think I was traumatized as a child by vegetables.
          poop

Comment

I want to know more of your current diet

Comment

A lot of fairly plain sandwiches.
              poop

Comment

Do you eat vegetables when they're not hidden?

DO YOU ALLOW TOMATOES, LETTUCE, ETC BETWEEN THE BREAD ON YOUR SAMMICHES!?!?

Comment

Do you eat vegetables when they're not hidden?

DO YOU ALLOW TOMATOES, LETTUCE, ETC BETWEEN THE BREAD ON YOUR SAMMICHES!?!?
                  lettuce, sure. I also like carrots as a snack. And caesar salad.

Tomato's have that weird texture that I can't really get over. Onions taste like a butt.
                  poop

Comment

Do you eat side dish veggies? Corn, broccoli and what not next to your meals?

Comment

Bobo would do very poorly in Chewieland where corn is hidden in everything

Comment

Do you eat side dish veggies? Corn, broccoli and what not next to your meals?
                        Corn is ok, but not creamed corn. Broccoli is not a favorite.
                        poop

Comment

He would do that
                          --------------------
                          Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                          Corn is ok, but not creamed corn. Broccoli is not a favorite.
                          But you are willing to eat your veggies so long as they are not tricked down your pie hole
                          Last edited by Beef; 09-27-2011, 06:02 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

But you are willing to eat your veggies so long as they are not tricked down your pie hole
                            I don't go out of my way to, and not all of them. Or even very many of them. It's a very selected number.

I only likes Metes and Beefs, you guys.
                            poop

Comment

I used to not eat vegetables.

Then I turned 14.
                              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

I can't eat apple pie because of the texture. I can't eat any yogurt with fruit pieces in it because of the texture. Anything that has softened fruit pieces in it, can't do it.

These are things that I know are dumb and yet I try and almost throw up.

Comment

Working...
                                X