No announcement yet.

Spring Training Roster Cuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta admit that I'm glad they didn't waive Sanches, he has been very good for us and we have nice depth now.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I'm surprised no one's tweeted JCR yet to ask him if Badenhop will be stretched out and converted back to a starter so we can trade Volstad and a reliever for Matt Kemp
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Badenhop being sent down kinda pisses me off, but I understand it. Who is the long man out of the pen?

Comment

Sanches, followed by Mujica probably

Comment

Originally posted by markotsay7 View Post
            I'm surprised no one's tweeted JCR yet to ask him if Badenhop will be stretched out and converted back to a starter so we can trade Volstad and a reliever for Matt Kemp
            The Dodgers were dumb enough to trade Carlos Santana for Casey Blake, so I guess they can be retarded twice?

Comment

It's Ned Colletti. He graduated summa cum laude from the Brian Sabean School of Trades.

Comment

So the final bench is Cousins, Dobbs, Helms, Bonifacio, and Hayes.

I don't love it, but I like Cousins, Dobbs, and Bonifacio off the bench.
                poop

Comment

When Bake gets back the Bench will be neat.
                  "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                  - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

I do like that Cousins can steal a bag if needed, so we don't always have to rely on Emilioface for that role late in games. 73 out of 98 in his minors career.
                    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Like Cousins would ever pinch run ahead of Bonifacio

Comment

Not ahead of, but along with as an option. Save Emilio for a more important spot.
                        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

fair enough

Comment

They're pretty versatile, with Scotty and Dobbs providing average pop, Scotty and Bonifacio providing plus speed, Helms providing leaderships(!!!), and two players for each position except MI and C.

If Bake can come back by June we'll have a decent little bench.
                            poop

Comment

Cousins also has a great arm and is a natural outfielder so he'll be a good defensive replacement. I'm glad he stayed.

Comment

I am running a picture of Scotty Cuz in the Herald for tomorrow because I'm so gosh darn proud of him.
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X