No announcement yet.

Cecil Cooper Confuses Hanley for Emilio Bonifacio, Marlins Beat Astros 8-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Cecil Cooper Confuses Hanley for Emilio Bonifacio, Marlins Beat Astros 8-6

Discuss
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

lmao @ the title.

Good game for the fish. Another good game for CC, 2 walks and clutch hit.

Lindstrom shouldnt have given up any runs, i cant believe I'm defending him but that error changed the inning. He was looking good until tonight.

Going to the next 2 games
    STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Great win all around. Rick really picked himself up and got through the 5 innings. Lets see if he can build some consistency.

Comment

It was right up there with the Paul Bako IBB (maybe worse).

Good thing we were a run scoring machine tonight because Ross Gload getting thrown out by 20 feet could have come back to bite the team in the ass.

Great win. This is starting to get good.

Comment

managers are dumb

Comment

3 1/2 back of Philly now. We may have a better chance for division than WC.

And what was Bo Porter thinking when he sent Gload home
            STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Six games over .500 for the first time since April 30th.

Comment

I feel like the only thing that can top that in the great race to the bottom of dumb managerial moves would be to intentionally walk a pitcher. Come on Fredi, I know you've got it in you!

Comment

Good win...I didnt see anything but the 8th and 9th...but apparently we can still hit...Rick Vandy solid enough....let us enjoy the privilege of not being the Cincinnati Reds tomm which gives us a shot to beat Oswalt....as long as Volstad doesnt give up massive homeruns, which he seems to be addicted to lately...

Comment

i think the marlins have 7 consecutive games with 10 hits or more.
                    Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                    Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                    Tom Koehler(4-0)
                    AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

I think its also the 2nd time in the last two years the Marlins won the day after facing Jamie Moyer

Comment

Working...
                      X