Gaby and Volstad Headed to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaby and Volstad Headed to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba

Following the Marlins return from Southwest Asia and Germany after an eight-day long visit to the troops, the Marlins will embark on a second trip to visit U.S. soldiers at Guantanamo Naval Base in Cuba. Marlins players Gaby Sanchez and Chris Volstad along with three Marlins Mermaids and Juan Martinez, Marlins Director of Multicultural Marketing will be part of the special two-day visit.

The Marlins contingent will depart U.S. soil on Sunday, February 13 and will return Monday, February 14. During their visit, the Marlins team will be hosting autograph sessions, youth baseball and dance clinics and meet and greets with soldiers. (Images and video are available upon request)
    -FlaMarlins.com

Is using Chris Volstad really supposed to be an effective way to keep up troop morale?
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

better hope it doesn't rain.

Comment

I always thought Volstad looked shifty.
        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
        Noah Perio
        Jupiter
        39 AB
        15 H
        0 2B
        0 3B
        0 HR
        0 BB
        .385/.385/.385

Comment

"You guys are pro baseball players? Really? I've never heard of either of you!"

Comment

I hear the guy who had Volstad in the prisoner fantasy league declared a Jihad against our boy.

Comment

Working...
            X