Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2011 Ballpark Construction Update

Homeplate

This mural is on the Ballpark Sales Center on the corner of 7th Street and 14th Avenue.

The actual location is nowhere near the intended result.

Architectural accents on the first base side.

Glass already being installed on the first base side. The blue tint looks like a protective film but is similar to the film used at Sun Life. Ideally, the finished product is a light blue that allows for anyone outside to see the activity inside the ballpark.

Upper deck along the third base side. This general area just last month.

The exterior shell on the first garage on the south side goes up.

Leftfield corner. All of the overhead powerlines and telephone cables on the ballpark side of the street have been removed.

On the north side, the first garage is nearing completion on the major work to its interior and exterior.

As has been pointed out, the garages create large wall on the northside of 17th Street.

Looking south on 14th Avenue (east side).

The stadium looks so much better when it's a bright sunny day.

Comment

Doesn't pretty much everything look better on a bright sunny day?

Oh, and in their defense (unless my sarcasm detector is broken), you were not at the same angle as the rendering at the home plate entrance.

Good pictures, thanks. Are you able to just walk up/into the sales headquarters as you please? I know before people were getting appointments to go in.

Comment

I was talking about the construction progress compared to the final product, haha.

You can walk in and look around I think. It wasn't busy when I went.

Comment

LOL, as I said my sarcasm detector wasn't quite working.

Comment

Working...
          X