No announcement yet.

Marlins Target Greinke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought Greinke would do fucking amazing in Florida. It would be the perfect for him. THe only thing is I wish he was left-handed, but I'll still take him I guess.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

I wish I didn't know who was involved
      --------------------
      edit: wait.... if Rangers/Rox/Marlins were one deal, what the hell were we giving up for Greinke?
      Last edited by Ramp; 12-08-2010, 05:12 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Logan Morrison had to be a part of these trade talks. I mean, someone more significant than Nolasco/Nunez if we were getting Grienke, somehow.

I want details.

Comment

Samson on LeBatard(Yeah I know, who cares):

Someone called in and brought this up and Samson said it was the first time he heard that brought up and he'd usually get a call if it were about a player like Grienke and then went into how payrolls and crap like that.

Comment

Samson sucks.

Comment

5:14pm: The Rangers and Royals were involved in the potential three-team deal involving Greinke, according to Rosenthal (Twitter links). And the Rockies? They inquired about Nunez, but not Nolasco, according to Troy Renck of the Denver Post (Twitter link).
              MLBTR

Comment

Confusing stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                  Logan Morrison had to be a part of these trade talks. I mean, someone more significant than Nolasco/Nunez if we were getting Grienke, somehow.

I want details.
                  If it's a three-team deal, then not necessarily.

Comment

In a deal where we'd be getting Grienke I would find it almost impossible to believe that we'd only me moving Nolasco and Nunez even with a 3rd team.

Comment

Logan Morrison would be involved, and furthermore, I don't believe we were in for Greinke. I think the media is mixing up some deals.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                        In a deal where we'd be getting Grienke I would find it almost impossible to believe that we'd only me moving Nolasco and Nunez even with a 3rd team.
                        Understood, but I would think one of the main points of getting a third team involved would be so we wouldn't have to move someone like Morrison (maybe Dominguez or something instead).

Comment

maybe we use prospects from the one deal to combine with the Royals deal for Greinke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                            Logan Morrison would be involved, and furthermore, I don't believe we were in for Greinke. I think the media is mixing up some deals.
                            Inside source? Or just speculation?

Comment

Just connecting pieces together. Any emails/texts I send out right now would more than likely be ignored

as for LoMo, no doubt in my mind he is the piece to any big name trade

Comment

God dammit why does this shit have to be during Finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X