Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Like or Dislike About Jeffrey Loria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    Pics or ban

Comment

I like him for not moving the team to Portland.

I dislike his obsession for the colour orange.
      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I dislike how he continues to employ David Samson, wants to change our uniforms, and a couple other minor things here and there.

I am mostly indifferent to the rest.
        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
        - Daft

Comment

I think he messed up in 2009, by not bringing in someone to put us over the top when we finished 6 games out. And it took a while for me to really understand about the low payrolls. But if he was saving money during that time to pay his portion then it was all worth it. 2009 just irks at me, but it does look like he is starting to get his act together and put a real contender on the field just in time for the new stadium. We have a chance to be pretty darn good in the next few years. I hope folks turn out for it like they should.

And about the Dolphins, to their credit & the two owners they have had the last few years, they have tried, it just hasn't worked out the way it should have. They did the right things, and sometimes the best of intentions never get rewarded. But its not like he has been the Cincinnati owner Mike Brown who is notorious for pocketing money instead of spending on his team. Both Huizenga and now Stephen Ross spend, they just have to get the right people in the right places and it will all work out.

Comment

I like he went to Yale.

I think you have to give him benefit of the doubt at this moment that he has been under a plan which had the stadium in mind and restricted payroll for that purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by jay576 View Post
              I like he went to Yale.

I think you have to give him benefit of the doubt at this moment that he has been under a plan which had the stadium in mind and restricted payroll for that purpose.
              But once in the stadium, if he doesn't have at least a medium payroll, I say hire a hit man and be done with him

Comment

Working...
              X