No announcement yet.

Comments from Loria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Loria promised more improvements to the bullpen and said the Marlins might make a run at a starting pitcher and an outfielder.
    OUTFIELDER!!!
    "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
    - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

THE NEWS IS STARTING TO SPREAD.

Comment

don't really like that they're counting on buck for 20 homers but whatevs
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I don't really believe they are counting on 20 for Buck. He should provide some pop though, that's for sure.

Comment

Are we actually heading towards being a real franchise?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
              I don't really believe they are counting on 20 for Buck. He should provide some pop though, that's for sure.
              20 from catcher is reasonable

Comment

From the catching position or from solely John Buck?

Comment

You're disrespecting John Baker, Ramp.

Comment

Baseball players, being slapped in the face and disrespected since the beginning of time

Comment

Bet they make a move for CF later this winter. Bet CC starts year at 3d, Dominguez called up mid-season. Just a hunch
                      JoeCap's thoughts

Comment

Problem I see with that line of thinking is it means CC or the new CF is just not expected to work out, because Dominguez is almost certainly not going to force his way onto the roster with his bat.

Comment

If he's putting up a .800 ops in AAA, he's forcing his way up.
                          poop

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                            Problem I see with that line of thinking is it means CC or the new CF is just not expected to work out, because Dominguez is almost certainly not going to force his way onto the roster with his bat.
                            It buys another year in the minors for Dominguez. Infante will be gone after this year so CC could slide back to 2nd to make room for Dominguez.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                              Ever think that Infante isn't the one whos not expected to work out or that maybe they expect Doming to push his way onto the team and then use the extra guy as a bench player or give players more days off.

Comment

let's not forget injuries happen. depth = really fucking smart. anyone gets injured, you move guys and put dominugez at 3rd

Comment

Working...
                                X