No announcement yet.

Dan Uggla Traded to Braves for IF Omar Infante and LHP Mike Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just a confrontational dick, not an idiot. I have rarely shared my actual opinions about anything.
    Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
    Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
    Noah Perio
    Jupiter
    39 AB
    15 H
    0 2B
    0 3B
    0 HR
    0 BB
    .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
      I am just a confrontational dick, not an idiot. I have rarely shared my actual opinions about anything.
      I disapprove of you

Comment

• Don't you dare ruin this thread, Todd. Don't you fucking dare.

Comment

• I will not.

After all the recent news I am glad that Dan "The Situation" is gone.
          Last edited by Todd; 11-16-2010, 10:14 PM.
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

• ewww turrible package. Oh wells atleast he gone.
            --------------------
            Just saw Blue Jays offer. Mike Dunn is cool though. I've been under a rock for last 8 hours... signed Buck too? Not too shabby.
            Last edited by Ralph; 11-16-2010, 10:19 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
            "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
            - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Not that terrible. The demand for a 30 year old 2B who feels right at home wearing a wifebeater and trucker hats might not be that high.
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
                I will not.

After all the recent news I am glad that Dan "The Situation" is gone.
                Dan wishes he was the situation. Dan totally puts a wig on Cody and calls him Snooki

Comment

• I made the mistake of listening to 790 AM on the way back from school. It's fuck head central on the radio. These people really believe that Dan Uggla was worth a 5yr/$71. It really doesn't matter what the FO got for him (the market is what it is for him right now and it can't be changed) $71 million is a fucking joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    I made the mistake of listening to 790 AM on the way back from school. It's fuck head central on the radio. These people really believe that Dan Uggla was worth a 5yr/$71. It really doesn't matter what the FO got for him (the market is what it is for him right now and it can't be changed) $71 million is a fucking joke.
                    This makes me really sad. That is totally insane. In no way, shape, or form is he worth anywhere near that.

These people would be calling and bitching endlessly about that $14.2 million dollar albatross on the roster in 2014-2015. Unreal.

I am really excited to taunt Dan Uggla though. I'm going to have to take my talents to Orlando and warm up for the season during spring training. I may have to reverse-taunt opposing second baseman as well and tell them all how much better they are than Dan Uggla.

This is just starting. I feel like the guy in Avatar. I have a new purpose.

Comment

• I dont recall Lou ever being this fired up. Or fired up at all really.
                      Noah Perio
                      Jupiter
                      39 AB
                      15 H
                      0 2B
                      0 3B
                      0 HR
                      0 BB
                      .385/.385/.385

Comment

• he's a firecracker
                        --------------------
                        The Marlins asked for Martin Prado in exchange for Uggla and were told no, then shifted their attention to Infante, says a source
                        Jerry Crasnick-ESPN
                        Last edited by Ramp; 11-16-2010, 11:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• damn and Did I correctly read Uggla wanted 5/71?
                          "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                          - Michael Johnson

Comment

• Uggla=fuck

Hanleys going to rape the Braves next year, Uggla/Fredo...he hates those guys! He will try hard!

Also are we looking at...

Coghlan
                            Infante
                            HanRam
                            Stanton
                            Gabs
                            LoMo
                            Buck
                            Dominguez/Bonifacio
                            Pitcher

if so....thats kind of for me, if our bullpen is as quality as it should be.

Comment

• Man De La Rosa would be all sorts of money in the rotation.
                              - Michael Johnson

Comment

• I'm excited to see Hanley break up a double play with Uggla at the bag, and for Uggla to do the same with Hanley at the bag. Really excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X