No announcement yet.

Dan Uggla Traded to Braves for IF Omar Infante and LHP Mike Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hai Biz, with your lil baseball prospectus, what type of D# do they say Infante has at 2B or 3B? Would be kinda interested to see how he grades.
    There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
      I hope Mike Dunn beans him in the dick. If Mike Dunn can even pinpoint a fastball into that small of an area.
      Just flash a picture of Cody Ross on the Jumbotron. Slightly bigger target.

Comment

• Everyone on the board should retweet what Ramp, bob and the board have on Twitter.

Comment

• I am officially done with the other place, I think. The fucktards are coming out in full force.
          poop

Comment

• Also, Uggla's demands make no fucking sense because Hanley's $70 million is over 6 years starting 2 years ago, and Uggla wants 5 year starting now.

First, why not 6 years asshole? Second, you don't know shit about present value of money. I guess they didn't teach that at the University of Memphis or Columbia Central High. Accounting bitches. Represent.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonCane View Post
              Just flash a picture of Cody Ross on the Jumbotron. Slightly bigger target.
              Win.

I predict sales of Ed Hardy shirts and hair gel are going to skyrocket in the central Georgia markets.
              Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
              Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                I am officially done with the other place, I think. The fucktards are coming out in full force.
                YOU BEEN DOUBLE DIPPING!?

Comment

• oh shit, double dippin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                    I am officially done with the other place, I think. The fucktards are coming out in full force.
                    /95% of the people on this board circa 2007

Comment

• Moment of seriousness.

If that's really what Uggla wanted, $71, isn't that really a must trade at that point. Because it's not about the money at that point. It's literally about showing up your teammate. And it's not like it's a chump old veteran teammate, and you are taking over the team as "the guy." This is entering his prime Hanley Fucking Ramirez who you will never be better than.

Yea, he jogs out to LF, dyes his hair terrible colors, and does other stupid shit, but this is his team. How could these guys exist even if Uggla got the $71? You can't have them hating each other and causing drama as the two main guys on the team. What example is that setting for Stanton, LoMo, etc? And I hate intangibles, but jesus christ. I don't think I've, contractually, seen anything this douchey in the history of sports.

Amazing. I am literally speechless as to the thought process on this one.

I am so behind the front office on this, it's not even funny. I'm going to make banners for Atlanta games this year. Shit is going down.

Comment

• That guy bobbob was arguing with last night was the worst. Worst than me.
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I am without speech.

Comment

• Speech I am without at this moment in time right now.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I generally post the way I do for the sole intent of garnering a reaction. That guy was genuinely a douchebag.
                              Noah Perio
                              Jupiter
                              39 AB
                              15 H
                              0 2B
                              0 3B
                              0 HR
                              0 BB
                              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
                                That guy bobbob was arguing with last night was the worst. Worst than me.
                                You underestimate yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X