• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralph View Post
    Uggla gon go to Boston for Ellsbury....
    I wish.

Cousins could play center.

Comment

Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
      I'd like to have Raburn as a utility but I want a good starter in center (what Maybin was suppose to be)
      Unfortunately, there aren't many intriguing available free agents within our price range (unless we suddenly turn around and make a play for Carl Crawford, which is obviously a pipe dream).

Comment

Crawford won't play centerfield, not like it matters since we aren't getting him anyways.

Comment

Maybe they target BeeJay Upton.
          Meh...not really an Upton fan.

Comment

Cousins could but I really just don't think he's a starting CF. Dunno why. He is a good player I just have a feeling.

As for Jacoby, I'd love to have him, wish it was a few years ago though when he didn't have as much service time.

And Valid, ya you're right. But of course, we're going to trade Maybin for Rasums, remember?
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Uggla gon go to Boston for Ellsbury....
              Where would Uggla play then? 3B? It's actually not a bad deal for either team assuming Boston can't resign Beltre.

Comment

San Diego would make some sense as a destination for Uggla too.

Comment

Personally I think there's no way Boston gives us Jacoby for Ugz

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                    Boston would be absolutely crazy not to do that. The Red Sox have soured on Ellsbury, so I think they'd certainly make that deal.

Comment

Maybin and Uggla for Rasmus and Pujols. get. it. done.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                        I don't either. I think the Red Sox would rather keep Ellsbury and sign a 1B or 3B (switching Youkilis to the other position) for 1 year then make a big run at Adrian Gonzalez next year.

Comment

ehh not really an Ellsbury fan. Dude kinda gets overrated now. he forgot how to walk.
                          "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                          - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

The Royals have also talked to the Marlins about Maybin.

Comment

They have some interesting prospect but I don't like their big league relievers if that's what we're gong for.

From SD, I do like righty Ryan Webb.
                              LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                                The Royals have also talked to the Marlins about Maybin.
                                GREINKE.

No but seriously, what realistic options do they have that we could possibly be interested in?

Comment

Working...
                                X