X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Maybin's Probable Return:

1) B relief prospect/established reliever + minor league filler (not a guarantee)
      2) Someone else's problem (Trading one for another)

Not sure if I like that if it leaves centerfield open for someone like Boner or Cousins.

Comment

Damn, Maybin it wasn't meant to be.....
        "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
        - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

wouldn't mind a luke gregerson
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Come on Matt Latos!

Comment

NGH

Comment

I don't know exactly what they are going to do, but this tells me Uggla is turning into a center fielder and Maybin is turning into RP. Free agency money on another SP, and stopgap catcher and 3B.

Comment

i do not hate that
                  --------------------
                  i would really really love luke gregerson
                  Last edited by emkayseven; 11-13-2010, 03:05 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Gregorson would be super.

Comment

So all that is left from the Cabrera-Willis trade is Burke Badenhop? Yeah, we won that one.

Comment

It took you just now to say that?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                          So all that is left from the Cabrera-Willis trade is Burke Badenhop? Yeah, we won that one.
                          He is going to be DFA'd. No way we guarantee him money through arbitration.

So the answer is... Dustin Richardson, and probably something a little bit better from San Diego

Comment

Marlins hire a Padres' scout, Mike Wickham, as director of baseball operations earlier this week, so I like trading with them.
                            Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                            Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                            Tom Koehler(4-0)
                            AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

yeah we get it twitter (and mibs). the cabrera deal sucked. whatever. look at how much money detroit poured into dtrain
                              --------------------
                              @D_Stro Dana Strokovsky
                              Hearing Maybin trade is complete... waiting on details.
                              Last edited by emkayseven; 11-13-2010, 03:08 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Mike Adams wouldnt be awful either but he was hurt part of last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X