2010 Marlins Rookie Hazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Marlins Rookie Hazing

They are doing this today on the flight to Atlanta. Take a look at baby Stanton and baby Ceda.

Picture via Stanton's Twitter
    --------------------
    Here's LoMo.

Picture via his Twitter
    --------------------
    If someone can tell me how to post YouTube videos, I can post a couple more taken by Capozzi with a lot of the other rookies.
    Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 09-26-2010, 05:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

This is awesome. I remember watching a video when Volstad was a rookie walking around New York.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Capozzi has some videos of it. I can send you the links. I just don't know how to directly post YouTube stuff on the pages. Here's the videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMBHCATZ3lg]LoMo, Gaby, Davis, Sinkbeil and Hatcher :[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxXXGolUR8]Stanton and Sanabia[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOLMJhXWzE]Cousins, Ceda and Martinez[/ame]
      --------------------
      Oh, well, that was easy. I figured it out myself by accident.
      --------------------
      Group still of everyone (including Cishek on the far right who was not in the video).

Courtesy JCR's blog
      Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 09-26-2010, 06:17 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

That's turrubull!
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Originally posted by flamarlin21 View Post
          This is awesome. I remember watching a video when Volstad was a rookie walking around New York.
          That video was hilarious. The best part was when Ricky Nolasco, as the Burger King, walked into McDonald's. I can't remember what he said but I was laughing so hard at that.

Comment

You are a Rich & Tommy drone

Comment

Here's Mendez (and a blurry Cishek behind him)

Courtesy of the Miami Herald

Comment

Originally posted by mbaamin08 View Post
                That video was hilarious. The best part was when Ricky Nolasco, as the Burger King, walked into McDonald's. I can't remember what he said but I was laughing so hard at that.
                Oh ya lol. I tried to find it just now but no luck
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Sanabia should be walking up and down Okeechobee Road looking for customers.
                  --------------------
                  Or waiting in line to a club in South Beach I can't tell the difference
                  Last edited by Party; 09-27-2010, 05:34 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

As an FYI for those of you that either didn't watch the Marlins game last night or couldn't watch the FS Florida feed, Rich and Tommy said that the veterans made the rookies be the flight attendants on the plane yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                    X