X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get him out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
      Well, our two options at LF are pretty crappy defensively because they are not actually LFers. It would give us a super awesome defensive outfield.
      Just shift maybin and stanton more to LF. And with time, Coghlan should get better, as should Logan - though I think he'll always be meh, but at least he (supposedly, I don't remember seeing one way or the other this season) has a cannon.

Comment

Well if we're really interested in Crawford (which I doubt, but a man can dream!) we can always just send Coghlan to 2B to replace Uggla.
        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
        - Daft

Comment

What's encouraging about this is that the team seems like it's ready to start making market deals on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs Bunny View Post
            Well if we're really interested in Crawford (which I doubt, but a man can dream!) we can always just send Coghlan to 2B to replace Uggla.
            Whither LoMo?

Comment

Uggla doesn't want to be on this team as long as Hanley's on it with a better contract. It's always been apparent that Uggla doesn't like playing second fiddle to Hanley.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                Whither LoMo?
                1B. Trade Gaby for a RP or something.

And that's coming from Gaby's biggest fan on the board.
                --------------------
                Originally posted by Cody Ross Chant View Post
                Uggla doesn't want to be on this team as long as Hanley's on it with a better contract. It's always been apparent that Uggla doesn't like playing second fiddle to Hanley.
                If he doesn't want a smaller contract, he should start being younger and better than Hanley.
                Last edited by Bobbob1313; 11-08-2010, 02:52 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                poop

Comment

I think it's more Cody than Hanley. He's Uggla's BFF and he was a super douche on LeBatard on Friday.

Comment

Cody's whole thing has been really weird to me.
                    poop

Comment

Yeah it's like he forgot he was waived twice and we claimed him for $1.

Comment

And never realized that the Giants probably didn't want him in the first place.
                        poop

Comment

According to bleacher report the red sox are interested in Ugz. Probably just a fake rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                            Yeah it's like he forgot he was waived twice and we claimed him for $1.
                            Good thing he won the World Series. The way it seems to have bothered him, he might have been on suicide watch all offseason like the guy who was traded for bats.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                              According to bleacher report the red sox are interested in Ugz. Probably just a fake rumor.
                              According to a drunk, homeless guy who stumbles around my neighborhood carrying his possessions in a garbage bag, the Twins are interested in Uggla. He's as reliable as the Bleacher Report.

Comment

Should I not listen to the bleachers? They're the bleachers!

Comment

Working...
                                X