Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBTN "Expert" Chris Singleton Says No Dice to Marlins in Postseason... or Does He?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "article" sounded like a 10th grader wrote it.

Comment

I don't think Steve Phillips and John Kruk know relatively anything about baseball. I can very well argue about their knowledge of the game and players. BBTN is made by retards, for retards.

Steve Phillips should count his blessing Jim Bowden received a general manager job, so I don't refer to him as "worst GM ever." "Second worst GM ever" has a better ring to it.

Comment

Hard to beat Bavasi in my mind. I mean, he signed a second baseman coming off a .744 OPS season to be his DH. He payed said cat 30 million to do it. That's just beyond stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
          Hard to beat Bavasi in my mind. I mean, he signed a second baseman coming off a .744 OPS season to be his DH. He payed said cat 30 million to do it. That's just beyond stupid.
          Yeah. Bill Bavasi fucked shit up for the Mariners.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Wilson View Post
            Heh. Not like he's talented or anything.
            Heh, and that he usually bats at least 2 batters after Hanley and never fewer than three batters before Hanley.

Shitz! Better groove this pitch to Ross, teh Hanley is like 4 batters away, I can't let him burn me.

Comment

By the way, the moron i was talking about was the Eduardo Perez dude not Destrade
              STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Working...
              X