September Call Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nc42dad View Post
    He strained his UCL and spent the summer rehabbing. He hated every minute. The disabled list/injuries are completely foreign to him. No TJ surgery. He just started throwing off the mound last week - everything good other than "rust."

Hopefully they don't write him off, he was in a groove at the time.... It's all about being at the right spot at the right time.
    Yeah, injury to throwing arm is never good, though good to hear he didn't need surgery and sounds like he's healthy now. I believe he's Rule 5 eligible next offseason, so it'll be interesting to see what happens - I'm sure a lot of it will have to do with if he can come back healthy, since he's already shown he can perform when he is. I think everyone here is a fan of him, so we certainly wish him the best on his way working back.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
      Yeah, injury to throwing arm is never good, though good to hear he didn't need surgery and sounds like he's healthy now. I believe he's Rule 5 eligible next offseason, so it'll be interesting to see what happens - I'm sure a lot of it will have to do with if he can come back healthy, since he's already shown he can perform when he is. I think everyone here is a fan of him, so we certainly wish him the best on his way working back.
      Thanks. It has been a great life experience no matter what happens.

Comment

SOMEONE REALLY HAS TO EXPLAIN WHY SOME GUYS ARE BEING MOVED UP AND THE BIGGEST SURPRISES AND PITCHERS IN AA ARE HOME

Comment

Because there's only so much room on the 40 man roster?

The players called up had to be added to the 40 man roster to protect them from the Rule 5 draft. Koehler and Villa do not have to until next year.

Comment

got it just would of loved to see them lets go next year

Comment

Working...
            X