No announcement yet.

Bullpen + Defense Squander Another JJ Start - Fish Lose 7-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badenhop for closer....at least he wont walk anyone.

Comment

Gator season starts in 6 days!
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
        Gaby is not a good first baseman, we know that.

I am getting very tired of seeing a lot of replays with Wes Helms patting the heel of his glove and looking down at the dirt. He does not deserve a ML roster spot and he certainly doesn't deserve to be a defensive replacement.
        I would rather have him than Mike Lamb

I would not rather have him than every other baseball player in the world
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Jesus, that's a disappointing loss to say the least. At least football is back.

Comment

A perfect example of why the Marlins are where they are and why the Braves are where they are....

Works for me Big Z, although I don't know who you'd put in there....maybe slide Veras into the Hensley 8th inning spot and make Hensley the closer?

As for Helms, would you rather still have Cantu, making an error every single play like he was before he was traded? I love Cantu and think he's a great guy, but it was painful to watch - every ball hit to him was like "oh no...", holding your breath as the throw sailed away, not to mention the (lack of) production at the end either. I saw yesterday Cantu's only hit like .220 or so with 0 home runs and 0 RBI for Texas since the trade.......Helms will be back next year too LOL
            Last edited by rmc523; 08-30-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X