West Injured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Injured?

joecapMARLINS: Hearing rumblings that LHP Sean West may not start tomorrow bc knee issue. #Marlins may call up AAA RHP Alex Sanabia
    /Twitter
    --------------------
    joecapMARLINS: #Marlins say LHP Sean West has been bothered by mild soreness in 1 of his knees but as of now plan is to start him Thursday. Stay tuned..
    /Twitter
    Last edited by THE_REAL_MIBS; 08-18-2010, 05:44 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

rub some 'tussin on it

Comment

FWIW, Sanabia was scratched from his start tonight. Certainly adds a little more weight to the story. It could just be that they called him to Pittsburgh in case West doesn't feel good.

Comment

Pretty sure if there's a possibility he's not going to go, scratching Sanabia would be expected and not "surprising."

It's all about the big league club, not the AAA team.

Comment

I never said it was surprising. That's why I said "for what's it's worth".

Comment

Alealejandrooooo

Comment

JCRMarlinsbeat: Spoke with Sean West Tues. about sore knee. Said icing was preventative. We'll find out later whether he's scratched from Thurs start.
              /Twitter

Comment

whimp

Comment

JCRMarlinsbeat: Alex Sanabia scratched from Wednesday's scheduled start for Triple-A New Orleans. Will start for #Marlins tomorrow if West (knee) can't go.
                  /Twitter

Comment

I put this in the thread with him going on the DL but I guess it can go here, too.

Sean West injured
                    The team isn’t too happy with LHP Sean West, who injured his right knee while doing routine running drills in the outfield on Monday.

West is on the DL now (right knee inflammation), and there’s a feeling that if he was in better shape that the injury might not have occured.
                    Capozzi's blog

Comment

That young man needs to get his act together.

Comment

I saw his act down at the Comedy Cellar

definitely lol'd

Comment

Working...
                        X