No announcement yet.

Marlins Walk-Off 5-4 Despite Super Secret Mod Meeting in Fish Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Walk-Off 5-4 Despite Super Secret Mod Meeting in Fish Tank

Hanley

We wuz talking internets in real lyf.

Every time Donnie Murphy doesn't get a start the rest of the season 3 kittens drown.

SAVE THE KITTENS EDWIN

Comment

Leo's been pretty bad lately.

Comment

Edwin's too busy fucking JJ over to worry about kittens.

Comment

EDWEEEEEEEN
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

JJ said he was gassed.

But don't let that get in the way of you being pissed off about gambling Fip.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
              JJ said he was gassed.

But don't let that get in the way of you being pissed off about gambling Fip.
              According to the Fips that caused me to turn off the radio and tell Sals how fucking dumb all the Fips are, JJ wasn't really gassed and Edlose is just a moron who was thinking of a strict pitch count and the Marlins are too busy sucking every possible strike out of JJ's contract, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

ehe Edlose

that was Hanley's first career walk-off hit

Comment

where'd it say he was gassed?

Comment

The marlins have a win percentage of 1.000% in games that Donnie Murphy starts.

They have a 0.481% win percentage in games that Wes Helms start (And 0.333% since the Cantu trade).

They have a 0.000% win percentage in games that Hector Luna starts.

I think it's clear what needs to be done to make the playoffs. Start Murphy and we'll never lose again

Comment

#Marlins correction from earlier. 6th blown saves for JJ not seven. JJ said he was gassed after 8
                      http://twitter.com/JoeFrisaro/status/20594899588
                      --------------------
                      Johnson had informed Rodriguez in the sixth inning that he was feeling a bit tired and, afterward, said he was "a little bit gassed'' by the ninth.

"That's probably the most I've ever sweated in my life,'' Johnson said.
                      http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/0...he-rescue.html

See what happens when you get the story before you fly off the hinge? Of course, if you did that in your line of work, you'd be a total outcast.
                      Last edited by HUGG; 08-08-2010, 02:45 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Hanley's been playing forevers and evers and this was his first walk off hit, for realz? He clearly hasn't cared.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

I gotta say I was close to the field and that was the most I've ever sweated at a baseball game and the sun wasn't even out. The rain just made it like a sauna.
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

The Fips last night were also yelling that Edlose said JJ pulled himself and they were all calling him a tardface liar and then they played the audio and Edface said, "it was my decision" about 5 times.

Comment

edween gon get fired for this

girardi got fired for much less

Comment

Working...
                              X