Bob Davidson and the Phillies Top the Marlins 5-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
    Not a fair comparison. Wes Helms is a mere mortal, Donnie Murphy is the baddest motherfucker to ever walk the face of the Earth.
    Sig'd
    CSBC Commish

Comment

Rich and Tommy's reaction were the best.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOOOSH

TERRIBLE CALL

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z
        You guys should read David Brown's article from yahoo, that son of a bitch basically said the Marlins should stop crying and that Rich and Tommy sounded like a bunch of cry babies. Personally, I think it would be nice if David Brown was raped by a Gorilla with a 30 inch dick and then tied to a boats propellor by his dick, having his dick chopped off by the propellor and having a shark bite his head off, all while being recorded so we can see it and laugh in excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by FishFanInPA View Post
          I wish we dealt Cody.

.194 .255 OBP July
          .235 .235 OBP August
          That's a bad July but we've played 4 games in August.

Comment

No signs of it turning around really.

23k/6BB in July
            7k/0BB starting out August

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
              Donnie fucking murphy is the man. What's up with LoMo's walk up song, everybody in the lineup has rock, hip hop or Spanish music and then LoMo comes out to country music, it's pretty funny. We can't do nothing about yesterday, let's just come and sweep the cards now, lol
              look at his twitter. http://twitter.com/lomomarlins
              he was asking people for suggestions and was talking about playing Katy Perry

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                What's sad is that Hanley made a play so god damn good tonight to basically play free safety and record an outfield assist and it's overshadowed if not completely ignored.

I mean, if Jeter made that play, we'd see it on a 24 hour loop. Michael Kay certainly would have called it "ONE of THE GREATEST plays you will EVER SEE!" And he may have been carried directly to Cooperstown. I've never seen anything like it. Unbelievable. Unreal, so heads up that I don't even care about throwing errors. Hanley's legit, we just need to put a winning team around him and I'm sure he'll do things we've never seen before and we'll never see again.
                Like the play where Jeter caught a ball on the run at the foul line and then took 2 and a half huge steps and jumped face first into the seats?

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWillingham View Post
                  Like the play where Jeter caught a ball on the run at the foul line and then took 2 and a half huge steps and jumped face first into the seats?
                  Do you mean the one he was completely out of position and should not have been anywhere near there to make that play?

Comment

No, I mean the one where Jeter caught a ball on the run at the foul line and then took 2 and a half huge steps and jumped face first into the seats

Comment

I think Beef means this one, jay
                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wk563xFdxs[/ame]
                      Originally posted by Matt Wilson
                      Fish and Chips just became the smartest man on the board
                      Tom Koehler(4-0)
                      AAA: 7 GS, 40.2 IP, 2.66 ERA, 34 H, 12 ER, 17 BB, 31 SO, GO/AO 0.87, BAA .233 , 1.25 WHIP

Comment

Working...
                      X